Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
webster where are you now ?? (Read 101 times)
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
webster where are you now ??
11/07/12 at 00:03:42

Lips Sealed

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: webster where are you now ??
Reply #1 - 11/07/12 at 03:07:15

I don't mind having WebsterMark in the Forum, quite the contrary, he's a good source for discussion.

Just as long as he may realize the world is round, and, just like 2the proverbial ball", it rolls and goes on...

The world MUST go on  Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/07/12 at 05:08:15

Webster will be fine.

On one hand I’m shocked. It’s true that my day to day contacts are makers, not takers so I never would  have believed there were so many in this nation that either currently suck at the government nipple or are dying to get in her shirt so they can get their share.  The overwhelming support for government dependency that’s is always on display in this forum is way higher than the general population, but its  still shocking that so many are deeply engrained with this idea of class warfare and anger towards those who create wealth in this nation.

One big question I have is when we end up like Spain, Italy, Greece etc (and we will) and the money runs out, (and it will) when you can’t tax the evil rich any further, when the definition of rich has gotten so small it includes the last holdouts of producers, who do we turn to? There will be no one left.  When the gig’s up and Uncle Sam cuts what’s left of its awful services which will now permeate even further into your lives, will our street riots turn horribly deadly?

A few years from now, so much of US healthcare will be handled by the US government that it will be all but impossible to escape the European model of decline. I honestly don’t think we can turn this around. Maybe it’s the morning after shock talking, but if a moderate businessman who has a proven track record of success loses against a president who has done nothing but make things worse, honestly, how can a conservative win? How can we turn back from this path of government dependency? What more evidence is needed that would shock enough people sucking on that nipple to pull back and say no, this is wrong.

I look at the map of PA and see a couple blue areas (Philadelphia) surrounded by red. I was in downtown Philly earlier this year and it’s a pathetic area of blight and poverty with people sitting around waiting for something to happen, something to be given to them. I’m sure you many of you saw that clip of that woman screeching about getting her ‘Obama cell phone for free’… How is it this person gets to decide the fate of the nation?....  How does that happen? She is nothing more than the equivalent of a child needing a parent to raise her and she just voted for another child to take her hand and lead her. Lead her to what???  Mind boggling…

Entropy is the movement from order to disorder. Everything follows this law from the smallest atomic particles to large systems like nations and governments.  What seems like progress towards some type of permanent order is always temporary, always.  Everything turns to disorder, but for our sakes, it’s a matter of how long the order remains usable that allows us to exist. In my humble opinion, with this latest decision, it seems the order that has allowed the United States of America to exist has reached its pinnacle and now begins the fall downward to the other side into a state of disorder that doesn’t allow for survival. How long the drop is the question. Is it, in fact still reversible, is the other question.

This election decision will affect most of you on here long before it affects me. Many of you are already predisposed to sucking on that nipple and it will be easier for you to enslave yourselves even further. I will resist. I just checked below and yes, I still have two balls and I intend to use them. I will not emasculate myself and bow down to those who would enslave me. I’m not going to do it.

I'm going on a metaphorical 'political' vacation. I need a break from this and will go back to enjoying all the world has to offer. It's a big world and a big nation.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 11/07/12 at 06:20:22

Yes here he is, still crazy as always.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 11/07/12 at 06:37:38

Very importantly IMHO ...

RMoney lost his home state of MA. His second home state NH. His fathers home state - MI, Ryan's home state WI.

Obama won His home state IL (a blue in a sea of mid western red) his birth state of HI, and Joe Biden's state DE.

I dont think Mitt was a real candidate at all, he was just propped up by big $$$$ ...

More interesting Akin Lost to once "Dead woman walking" MacCaskill - a race that was an easy win for any one else but Akin. Mourdock Lost to Joe Donelly - one more victim of his mouth.

The icing on the cake for me though - Elizabeth Warren wiped the floor with Brown. Just wish the Repug idiots had approved her consumer protection agency though. Either way I think she's a future president material IMHO.

Other small wins - Tim Kaine over George Allen, and Joe Manchin WV a democratic senate in an overwhelmingly red WV.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 11/07/12 at 07:27:33

srinath wrote on 11/07/12 at 06:20:22:
Yes here he is, still crazy as always.
Cool.
Srinath.

Few posts are as well thot thru as what Web posted & you call it crazy? YOure not much for appreciating people you disagree with, are you?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/07/12 at 11:09:32

No biggie JOG; srinath clearly represents the majority of the voters in the US now; along with Star; Sew and a few others.  They are the landscape I have to deal with. Apparently near national bankruptcy is not scary enough to wean some from government dependency. If there is anything to your on-going conspiracy theories, it is that some people know you can train humans with treats the same way you can train dogs. Hold a treat out over a cliff and some of these people will walk right off the edge.

I was busy this morning, but now that I sit down for lunch, I still have no idea how to proceed. I know you do not think the man at the top matters all that much, but I predict you will realize it does, the hard way. I just read this:

The European Commission, the executive arm of the EU, on Wednesday revised its forecast for the economy of the entire region, saying that it now expected gross domestic product to contract by 0.3 percent on an annual basis this year, rather than remaining flat as it predicted in the spring. It also said that the 17 countries that use the euro will contract, with GDP falling 0.4 percent, against a previous expectation of a 0.3 percent fall.

But the most significant downgrades are for next year's forecasts. The commission had expected the eurozone to find its footing in 2013, with 1 percent growth. Now it predicts only a 0.1 percent uptick. For all 27 countries in the EU, it forecasts 0.4 percent growth, compared with 1.3 percent last spring.

Despite the absolute financial disaster which is Europe and which we KNOW lies around the corner for us, (see the Greek protest from this morning) Obama gets reelected. Women went for him by falling for the stupid made-up war on women BS.  I hope those stupid women can learn how to make soup out of their ‘free’ birth control pills when unemployment goes up and there is no work. Catholics went for him despite Obama ordering them to follow the government in lieu of their Pope, but most distressing of all, Hispanics went for him in record numbers.

If Hispanics line up lock, stock and barrel with their hands out at the cookie jar like other liberals, if the Hispanic culture follows the path of self-destruction like African-Americans, we as a nation, are toast. I agree with the ‘browning’ of American, that’s not a big deal and has been expected for some time. What is terrifying is how easily they trade  freedom government handouts.  My God; we cannot survive another entire culture to self-destruct by sitting on their butts waiting for a few others to provide for them all. At some point, the producers of the world will stop putting cookies in the jar and then what?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 11/07/12 at 11:45:09

I doubt any one else is anywhere like what I am ...

Obama's vision is wrong ... The only hting wronger ... RMoney's.

You cant tell me with a straight face you believed in the guy or thought his vision was better ... The fact that Obama was black rubbed a lot of people the wrong way ... the fact that he was gonna tax the rich, rubbed the rich the wrong way, the fact that obama was gonna let gays be well gay's rubbed the bible thumpers the wrong way, same with gun control and gun nuts, and yes I am going to include your demographic webby - abortion and pro lifers ...

Ergo, social issues, none of which make any real difference fiscally ... other than that RMoney was pro rich to the exclusion of everything else ... Obama is pro poor to the exclusion of all else ...

Anyway Its time to move on ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #8 - 11/07/12 at 12:37:23

Elections are just political games.  The Dems, to their credit, are masters of the game, especially since the Bill Clinton days.
The Rs lost for many, many reasons.  Romney just has a personality that appears cold - he's not the warm and fuzzy type, not the public speaker that Obama is.  He's a nuts and bolts business guy.
He chose a running mate who strikes fear in the hearts of older Americans on Medicare and Social Security.  Since Ryan is in his early 40s, he's still young, and more than 2 decades away from the age of many, many voters in Florida and Arizona.  Ryan speaks the truth about having to do something about growing entitlements, but speaking the truth often doesn't get you elected.  The best VP candidate is a Joe Biden - stands for nothing, has no opinions of his own, and says nothing substantive.  He can't be attacked because there is nothing to attack.  Rs need to learn this lesson.
It's fashionable today for the middle class and below to vilify financial success - Romney was a read made target - most Americans today aren't smart enough to envy and admire success, and want to be successful themselves.  Ambition is rapidly disappearing from the american people.
If Newt Gingerich's ex wife would have kept her mouth shut, he was a far more electable candidate.  But since Hell hath no fury like that of a scorned woman, this ex chose to get her revenge at the expense not only of Newt, the Repub party, but also the country.  Fine lady she is to put her own selfish motives first <g>.  No wonder he got an upgrade in the wife department.
Since Obama told Putin's aide that after the election, he can be far more flexible, I shudder to think what flexible might be.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 11/07/12 at 13:10:53

You cant tell me with a straight face you believed in the guy or thought his vision was better
absolutely and without question. Obama has no vision. You can't say what it is. He didn't come out with anything until two weeks ago. You support him but cannot point to any accomplishments from an economic point of view to justify it.

The fact that Obama was black rubbed a lot of people the wrong way ... Just take that crap and stick it up your a$$. That's BS and offensive.  Conservatives would support any one regardless of color who shows success. The ironic thing is you support obama partially because of his color, certainly he did nothing to deserve support otherwise. I’m so sick to f’ing death of hearing that charge. It’s the ultimate cop-out. All you gotta do is toss it out and run away, never have to prove it. Cowardly acts by cowardly people who play that card.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/07/12 at 13:15:51

Good thoughts Jerry, but the question is do we stand on principal or lower our standards to the Joe Bidens and Obamas of the world? I think not. Ultimately, my cookie jar metaphor will come true. Sooner or later (soonere rather than later...) those of us who add to the cookie jar are going to stop and then the moochers of the world will have no where else to turn but to grow up a little. Hopefully we all survive the process.
Right now I'm sick to f'ing death of liberal crybabies looking for handouts.  I already raised two kids, i don't need to raise 50 million more.... This election will hurt them more than me, but the scary thing is, they are too stupid to realize it.

I'm starting my political vacation now....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 11/07/12 at 13:34:37

Obama's acheivements - IMHO healthcare. Not the best we could have gotten, but 1000 times better than anything to come from the right ...

Lets go on ... extension of unemployment benifits, auto rescue, bin laden, dont ask dont tell, and record numbers of illegals deported ... There is a 100 more - as is the important things he did not do ... like immigration reform or amnesty to illegals.

Webster - pease read my post from before. I didn't say Obama being black rubbed you the wrong way ... your name is mentioned as to what rubbed you the wrong way kiddo.

Obama being black certainly rubbed Donald trump the wrong way.

I'll put it here again -

- yes I am going to include your demographic webby - abortion and pro lifers ...
Webby = Webster.

Amongst these 2 RMoney wasn't better, that is what the country says Webby. Nothing hypothetical about it. You could have fielded Ron paul and had who ever as his running mate and you'd have this or that ... sorry all of that didn't happen. These 2 presented, and Obama won ...

BTW Obama need not present anything good. Just the fact that RMoney was worse than nothing could have been - Could being the operative word ... enough.

For example:
You could stand there and say I will toss a nuclear bomb in this anthill and kill all the ants.
I may win the election if I just say, "No I will not do that", I dont have to present any idea for getting rid of the ants.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 11/07/12 at 13:46:03

I know what you're going to say webby ... this is all crap ...
Which is why every 4 years we decide if it is crap or worth retaining.

We as a country ...

You may cry about the political process and electrical college and may want a mechanical college ... all that is for taking to a march on the streets if you like.

The system is this, and that is what we use to play. EOM.

Like I said, Time to move on, you may want to start your march on washington or any other location you choose ... march on the mormon tabernacle for good measure ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #13 - 11/07/12 at 19:42:03

And so Webster gets (even more) unhinged....after the election results...Webster you need to unleash completely your inner hatred and shout it louder so all can hear.

Your pollsters and your pundits and your FOX lied to you. They told you all the mainstream polls were "skewed". They told you it was going to be a Romney landslide. They said their internal polls showed that Romney was ahead, and that Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Florida were in play. A cinch, a sure thing.

They lied.

They did it because they wanted to manipulate you and make sure that you were excited enough to go out and vote. Maybe you understand why they lied, but it should be clear to you by now, that they did indeed lie to you. They used you. They played you like a fiddle.

They lie to you about other things as well. They definitely lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They are lying to you about climate change. And they constantly lie to you about the income distribution of the tax cuts they propose. And you believe their lies.

Face it, all the GOP wants to do when they get into office is to make money at other's expense, and give privileges to their rich friends. The GOP hasn't cared about America since Eisenhower. They failed, utterly, and see plainly their grip on power lost.

From the moment Obama was elected in 2008 the right vowed they make him a one term president...they would do everything in their power to ensure his failure. They were announcing it with a megaphone daily on FOX and their RW hate talk radio shows and giving speeches on the House and Senate floor insisting that this occur.

Now, four years and an insane amount of obstructionism later, America has said NO to their bullshit. And they are enraged. You are enraged.

If your RW was so relevant, righteous, and "pure"......where the hell was their "leader" from 2000 - 2008? Where was the "decider"? At their convention?, no. At the forefront?, no. Not once ever was his name mentioned. He dropped completly out of sight hiding in shame.

Personally, I still think you ought to move to Somalia. No government teat to suck on there. No wellfare, no health-care. It's every man for himself there...just the way you like it.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 11/07/12 at 21:14:40

Bush doesnt have the persona Clinton does.
Persona & persona non grata just arent the same,

I dont think he hides in shame. I dont think he has any shame. Clinton is no saint, he signed nafta, & for that, Id make him Bush's room mate.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:44:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › webster where are you now ??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.