Send Topic Print
Video about GMO (Read 10 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Video about GMO
11/05/12 at 22:04:26

The first 15 or 20 minutes is deadly boring.( Not the keynote speaker. If youll scroll across the bottom, youll see when the guy in the white jacket leaves,, thats when its no longer deadly) After that, its not deadly, but somewhat painful, yet, informative. I wish the guy talked faster, but what he is saying is important. Much is revealed. Monsatan is the most evil corporation I know of. Their scientists insist in Organic foods in their cafeterias, while they create deadly crap to feed US! They should all be forced to eat Nothing BUT what they create.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnwcwXMuGtE&feature=related

Unless you avoid everything that has High Fructose corn syrup in it, youre eating GMO.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Video about GMO
Reply #1 - 11/05/12 at 22:25:08

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/05/12 at 22:04:26:
If youll scroll across the bottom, youll see when the guy in the white jacket leaves,, thats when its no longer deadly)

JOG,.. you're too honest... Grin...
I'm not gonna' watch...
... but, I get it... GMO and HFCS (syrup) is bad...
Luckily, I'm a salt freak, not a sugarholic...
I doubt it's even possible to get away from corn syrup completely,.. but I drink sun tea,... or water my soda down by 2/3rds water anyway...

PS... sugar/corn syrup is something you build a tolerance to... They say there's 14 teaspoons of sugar in a 12oz soda!...  That's a lot of sugar!...
If you water it down by half,... in a week it will taste just as sweet as straight... then, water it down some more,.. and it will be just as sweet again... (and more thirst quenching)...
You'll save a lot of money and calories that way...

My sun tea gets 4oz of sugar per gallon,... and everybody likes my tea...
.. or they lie ... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Video about GMO
Reply #2 - 11/06/12 at 01:47:41

corn syrup is something you build a tolerance to

Not to the GMO part ya dont. Like gettin shot, ya dont generally build a tolerance to that stuff

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:45:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Video about GMO

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.