Send Topic Print
Ancient history. (Read 57 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ancient history.
11/04/12 at 11:12:22

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?p=youtube+pyramid+secrets&tnr=21&vid...

Lots of history, things to think about, Talks about stories in the Bible, also found in other civilizations prior to biblical times, the Moses story is found in another place, at an earlier time, yet, he ties it together in an understandable way, ( By looking at symbology, stories in the cultures, etc, it seems that the knowledge these early empires were built on moved & became the basis for another great empire, &, if youve spent a lot of time just looking at ancient works, I guess that could be possible enough, tho, I am far from being able to have an opinion on any of it I could actually defend, since I am only just now strating to delve into it all )  far from what is normally accepted as "reality", but,, not that hard to support with some digging,
At 1:22 ( hr/minute) youll see why Malcolm had to die.
If you dont wanna watch the whole thing, bounce thru, stop here & there & give it 3 minutes & see if anything perks your ears up.
Sure enough, go to the end, the last ~15 minutes is just people talking,

Some bad language at the end

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Ancient history.
Reply #1 - 11/04/12 at 14:43:30

I really like stuff like that, unfortunately I have ATT high-speed (which is only slightly better than dial-up.) So I can't watch this because I see about ten seconds of something and then it buffers for about 45 seconds. Madding, but that is the only (ha ha), high speed available here...bummer. Angry

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 11/04/12 at 22:16:58

Can ya hit pause & let the buffer load a while?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 11/05/12 at 08:25:07

A lot or religions have rather parallel stories of how we came to be @ this point in the universe.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #4 - 11/05/12 at 10:25:55

I watched the clip and found no bad language... did I miss somethign? Lips Sealed

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #5 - 11/05/12 at 14:13:23

Lifter -

If you'd get out of that horrible place you live ( Michigan ) and come south, to the land of the Buckeyes, you could enjoy many new things; high speed internet among them.  You could even watch a winning team play football.  Did you know that we saw history made Saturday in Ohio Stadium?  The first time ever for OSU to score 50 or more points in at least 4 games in a season.
Does U of M have a similar story?
For the rest of you who don't know, my Friend Star and I, who are totally opposed in everything political, also enjoy a good joust of memories of the Ten Year War from the late 1960s to the late 1970s, when it was Woody Hayes' teams at Ohio State versus those coached by Bo Schembechler at Michigan.

And also for those who don't know it, these two may have been the finest gentlemen to ever coach big time college football - Bo was the eulogist at Woody's funeral.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 11/05/12 at 16:44:46

Maybe the link I posted was for a different clip.. IDK, been so long now, Im lost. Hope ya liked it, tho!

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #7 - 11/05/12 at 18:29:11

Jerry, - The BEST football rivalry in the history of the game, and the two best coaches EVER to grace the gridiron....man, those were the days. M GO BLUE.

PS, you know we could both stay home tomorrow as our two votes will just cancel each other out. Grin

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 11/05/12 at 19:18:29

Woody Hayes

I remember that name,, I know he was quite a coach, but didnt he get in trouble for "clotheslining" an opposing teams player who was running down the edge of the field & looked like he was gonna score?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/07/24 at 16:54:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ancient history.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.