Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lance Armstrong. (Read 81 times)
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Lance Armstrong.
10/11/12 at 05:38:40

Anyone else tired of the endless attacks on this guy? He passed all the tests of the time like 99% of all the other riders did and if he was adding red blood cells so was ALL the other competive riders, nuts get over it what are they going to do go back to rider 62 and give him the title???

This guy does alot of good things for cancer kids and others leave him alone and move on all the crap going on in the world and the media has to ride this dead horse for years..... Angry

IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Re: Lance Armstrong.
Reply #1 - 10/11/12 at 06:23:45

It's a shame but the reason they are dragging it out so long is because he is such a well known celebrity and still in the public eye, for all we know any of the guys who came in right behind him for years got caught too, but we'll never hear about that on the 6 o'clock news   Huh

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 10/11/12 at 07:28:40

Its a great distraction, like the CONGRESSIONAL hearings on steroids in BaseBall,, as if Congress doesnt have real issues they need to be focusing on,, I liken it to having a kid failing in school , who doesnt " Have Time" to study because he is teaching the dog new tricks. What parent would allow that?
Armstrong, according to what Im hearing based on testimony from other former riders, was doping, as was all the competition, So, If they strip him of the titles, Who will they go to? 2nd place? 3rd? odds are, according to what Im hearing, EVERYONE who was competitive was "cheating".. ITs a side show.. while Rome burns, they play distractions to the masses.,We have a nation in decline, wars, waste, corruption, Destructive legislation they wont reverse, ( Nafta, Gatt, Patrioit act),
Legislators spitting on the Constitution & a public unable to read it & grasp its meaning where it conflicts with their agenda, schools designed to create dumb masses able to operate the equipment of what manufacturers are left, unable to Think in deeper ways, unable to grasp concepts deeper than "{ I want that, I deserve that, I am entitled to that". & whatever they can keep the masses distracted with, they will.

Ahh,, drink the fluoride, take the shots, its America, & your goobs love you.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
tizzyfit

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/11/12 at 07:29:36

Armstrong has been tested over 500 times with no positive results and these fools are convinced he is smarter than all the staff people at all the testing labs since 1999.
Of the 10 supposed "witnesses", how many of them had previously been caught doping and suspended for a year or two........More than half for sure and I think the number would be close to 8 of 10.
This entire witch hunt sucks!

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #4 - 10/11/12 at 07:58:34

I've got to agree with JOG..... it's a shell game to distract us from something else going on the folks in DC don't want us to notice. It happens all the time and it seems over 70% of us fall for it!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 10/11/12 at 09:09:10

Merx had to deal with it too.

To vacate his record seems counter productive at best.
Who are they going to award it to?  Winners are requirement to give a sample.  And will they be given the same scrutiny?  They currently can't prove he doped other than by witnesses.

Was it last years Tour that the winner was questioned cause he had a high T level?  and the explaination was it was the beer?

Naw, these guys are doping, have been doping and will continue to dope.  Everyone of them.  pass me another beer will ya?   Smiley

WWW   IP Logged
ToesNose
Serious Thumper

Pardon me, do you
have Hot Sauce?

Mooresville, NC
Reply #6 - 10/11/12 at 14:40:58

*passes Verslagen a beer and leaves the cooler open for anyone else to grab one*  

"Cheers!"   Cheesy

The Suzuki LS650, bringing Miles of Smiles everywhere!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:30:06

General CategoryThe Cafe › Lance Armstrong.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.