Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Mr. Orange's Troubles
09/30/12 at 23:42:27

Justin, click on his name, go to the bottom of his personal information and read his last 25 posts.   Check his dates between having rust in his gas tank and this current "unknown cause" issue.

A "clockwork orange" (every few days he's back with a new one, our Mr. Orange)

8/22 stripped header bolt
8/25 got upset at Justin and Cavi disagreeing on how to use threaded rod
9/04 moved his front fender
9/06 took apart his starter switch
9/12 broke his shifter rod
9/23 poured rust out of his gas tank (never did put in a pleated paper fuel filter from what I can see ??)
9/24 poured water out of his under the tank connector
9/26 started his current "acting up" new thread with NO previous information shared.
10/01 discovered he has water in his gas .... hmmmm ??

Historical Data

ok here goes. 2001 with 20k miles. cone filter, jardine exhaust, mixture screw 2 1/2 turns out, cam chain tensioner modded.  got on bike to go to work and when Im in 1rst giving it gas she acts like no gas is getting in. i have to really pull back on the throttle to get it to go. on the hwy she feels jerky like there is something blocking the fuel from completely getting to where it needs to go. even in N throttling up it spits and sputters unless i give it a lot of throttle. carb was clean, the petcock and fuel filter are debris free. I did replace bars with a set of broomsticks but cable is not in bind and the throttle moves the half circle as much as my finger will. carb bowl is full of fuel, vac line is fine (although there is a faint smell of gas in it) spark plug is light tan and free of smut.  SEROWBOT TEST was completed.

=========================

Mr. Orange's Troubles is the new title of Mr. Orange's very own permanent thread now -- you will post all your new issues inside this one thread from now on, so people will KNOW WHAT YOUR PAST TROUBLES WERE.

This will keep you from wasting folks time by your NOT telling them the background story up front and your habit of making them drag it out of you one little bit of information at a time.

« Last Edit: 10/01/12 at 02:01:00 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Re: Mr. Orange's Troubles
Reply #1 - 10/01/12 at 04:46:25

Nicely done.

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
Doug B

I am, therefore I
think

Kennewick, WA
Reply #2 - 10/01/12 at 19:07:23

When I read Oldfeller's comments pertaining to "Mr. Orange's Troubles" I had a good laugh. I thought it was good-natured fun. It seems Mr. Orange didn't share in the humor, nor did Uno-Lung. Now I don't know what to think.   Undecided

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #3 - 10/01/12 at 21:32:08

Rest easy, Uno-lung is a known sock puppet who only pops up when his hand has something derogatory to say.

We occasionally have mild issues with unruly posters which get fairly promptly handled.   Mr. Orange got warned in the last two of his series of short issue items that he scattered between RSD and Cafe, and he simply got collected in one spot for ease of understanding.

Mr. Orange thought he was being picked on, so he quit (again).  Last time he quit Justin had said something about him not telling anybody the whole story, which was certainly true enough.  Will he stay quit?  Naw, he'll be back like clockwork next time he busts something.

So will Uno, next time his hand has something to say.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 04:22:00

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Mr. Orange's Troubles

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.