Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The First Bailout I Can Remember (Read 54 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
The First Bailout I Can Remember
09/22/12 at 02:17:38

http://www.epa.gov/superfund/      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfund             There's thousands of sites that still havent been cleaned up. The Pubs want less goverment control so the corporations can kill us all. Its better for the shareholders.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The First Bailout I Can Remember
Reply #1 - 09/22/12 at 21:48:59

Im just sure Rombama would end this madness & return the FDA to a position of actually watching out for our best interests.

If Monsatan is so proud of thewir nuts, why wont their scientists eat it? Why dont they WANT Monsanto GMO inside! on every can & bottle?

& why did Obamney appoint this criminal to Food Safety Czar?

The US Food and Drug Administration said: 'We know of no information showing that the foods created from these new methods differ in any meaningful or uniform way.' It was a big lie, a statement of sheer insanity, and people like FDA/Monsanto double agent, Michael Taylor, knew it.

A lawsuit later brought to light 44,000 internal FDA documents which revealed that GMO can produce allergies, toxins, new diseases, antibiotic-resistant diseases, nutritional problems and cancer-causing agents. They also confirmed that scientists and experts at the FDA had said that GMO food was different from that produced normally and therefore had different risks. The effect on human health in GMO-soaked America has since proved catastrophic and potentially genocidal.

How come, then, that the FDA said publicly that there was no difference between non-GMO food and that produced with GMO, especially by Monsanto, which has led to the FDA not requiring independent safety checks on GMO products? One of the key people responsible for taking that line was Michael Taylor, the number two at the FDA, a former attorney to Monsanto and later a Monsanto Vice-President for Public Policy.

Taylor was also at the US Department of Agriculture between 1994 and 1996 and in his government roles he was highly influential in the decision not to insist that GMO had to be labelled which has denied the public the free choice to eat or not eat GMO food.

Run VOTE! Be a part of Duhmokrucy! Participate in the puppet show! Prove to them that the dumb masses Still Believe Voting can change things.      

The game gets played on both sides of the aisle. The same criminal elite support both horses in the race. The People have not had Their voice heard in DC in decades. The only agenda that is CONSistently pushed forward is the one the global ilte, eugenicist criminals want.

Everyone needs to stay home, not vote, stop playing their game. While we turn out in droves to vote, we are telling them we still believe in the system. WHY would anyone vote? When have we gotten ANYTHING even Close to what the promises were? Im not voting,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 09/24/12 at 08:36:55

Justin you should vote. If you want to protest write Ron Paul in. Not voting ia apathetic. Change will take a revolution or a lot of time. Independants are growing by leaps and bounds compared to 20 yrs ago. Just dont sit back and do nothing. There's going to be thousands of write in votes for Ron Paul, let your voice be heard.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 09/24/12 at 10:21:51

Well see I thought about that myself ... in 2007 RP was on the nose.
Anti bail out, anti illegal immigration, anti regulation, anti war ...
Post Bailout though regulation is neccesary, once you give the drunk @ the street corner your $$$ wont you be on his case to not buy booze with it, post withdrawl attacks from afghan partners etc etc ... its all very very quaintly foolish.
All that makes sense is the illegal immigration ideas of RP. Repeal the 14th and toss all the illegals out. Maybe would help ... but I really want to see the fat cat bankers on a tight tight tight tight leash. I know they have robbed everyone of us to the tune of 3-4K.
By retutning the $ they got as bailout all they have done is rob their current investors to repay the govt. Re instating Glass Steagall and mark to market will be the key, see how quickly they collapse when they do.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 09/24/12 at 16:01:44

Nope.. We have been Taught we "should vote".. & when we DO vote, we are making a statement.
We are saying BY Voting, that we Believe the system theyve given us is a way to effect Change. THEY Know its not. While we go to the polls & push the buttons & pull the levers & participate, we are TEWlling them "We Still Believe this means something".. It Means NOTHING.. & It hasnt meant a FUKKING thing for decades.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/12/24 at 00:49:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The First Bailout I Can Remember

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.