Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Romney said he wishes he was mexican! (Read 82 times)
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Romney said he wishes he was mexican!
09/19/12 at 07:06:44

Me too, then he could self deport back to the cult compound.   Shocked

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Romney said he wishes he was mexican!
Reply #1 - 09/19/12 at 20:18:42

"Romney said he wishes he was mexican!" Drifter

No you don't you prick. You'd be picking tobacco, corn or watermelons. Doing stoop labor in beet fields or cleaning toilets, washing windows, mowing lawns, standing on a roof when it's 100+ degrees and 90% humidity with the sun baking your brains to a crispy crust.

Oh no Mitt because you and people like you only think of people NOT like you as slaves, servants and cattle you can milk than send to slaughter when the milk is gone.

F*ck you you bastard!

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/20/12 at 07:20:45

Star, now tell us how you really feel!  Shocked

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 09/20/12 at 08:08:20

Honestly I feel the illegals deserve much of the - picking tobacco, corn or watermelons. Doing stoop labor in beet fields or cleaning toilets, washing windows, mowing lawns, standing on a roof when it's 100+ degrees and 90% humidity with the sun baking your brains to a crispy crust - simple, they broke the law.

What I am against is that only the rich industrialists like Romney get to exploit them. Immigration in the US is near about as easy as it can be - and sadly every country wants only the best from every other country. So the qualified make it rather easily. The rest, dont. We dont need an illegal to mow the yard, I can hire a legal if I pay him 30, I dont need an illegal to do it for 20. Illegals have taken away that segment of jobs out of our economy. They also siphon out of our school system, hospital system, and every system we have, they send remittances back to mexico, essentially taking $ out of our economy. Complete drain ... and get this ... from an immigrant. Immigrants built this country is the lie they tell you, and even if so, not illegal immigrants.

I'd like to see true immigration raids, the illegals get caught, then they get set free, and for every one caught the place they worked @ be it as proper employee or as casual laborer needs to be fined steeply.
I wish I could illegally immigrate a few dozen people from India. Family unification, bullsheiete. I have family that has been waiting 20 years to unify ... so much so that my son does not know my mom.

Yea toss the 14th amendment ... where the hell is Ron Paul. Sheesh, I cant freaking stand the lies. OK Obama is deporting record numbers ... if we scaled that up 1000 fold we'd be 1/2 way there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 09/20/12 at 08:21:47

Oh yea I also think for every illegal tossed out we need to collect somehing like 20,000 from the country of origin. That is how much it cost us to keep them here and to toss them.

Like charging the cost of the bullet to the family of the criminal executed like they used to do in china.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/20/12 at 11:17:56

Mexicans do most of the hard hot dirty work here in fla for small wages.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #6 - 09/20/12 at 19:14:57

Do they?...What a crime. I'm sure there are thousands of old white American men clambering to get those jobs... Roll Eyes

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 09/21/12 at 06:54:03

Starlifter wrote on 09/20/12 at 19:14:57:
Do they?...What a crime. I'm sure there are thousands of old white American men clambering to get those jobs... Roll Eyes

Not @ those wages.

Like in my hood, its 20 for the mexican 30 for the kid down the street ... I hire the kid down the street.

I actually feel that the wages of software engineers has been affected by the mass of immigrants - mainly injuns - like me that have been imported into this country. However the alternative is, the work happens in other countries, India, china, russia, romania, bulgaria etc and that is worse, and software is heavily exported ... so its a fair exchange IMHO.
But all that immigration was legal. I dont know of any software engineers trolling @ home depot for code writing needs.
I should do that ... wear a T shirt with a whole bunch of code on it and act shifty @ street corners saying ... mad you want some code man, I got c++, java, python, ruby, sql ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/24/12 at 07:38:01

Just a thought...... I Mitt's Dad had a stretch of bad luck and had to go back to Mexico, Mitts would now be a stable boy at his G-pas farm with four wives and 23 kids..... All it would have taken was one wrong turn.... Cool

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 09/24/12 at 08:34:32

Apparently remittances are really back to pre recession levels. So I guess its time to start paying the illegals 30c an hr. I think I'll hang a sign out saying "wanted mexican to mow the yard" $5 cash.

I cant stress this enough, we need to cut off that remittance gravy train ... that does more to hurt our economy than any benifits paid to old people or military or medicare. Seriously they live 40 to a house and send $ to mexico ... what a POS, obviously they will cut our labor rates off @ the knees, cos we dont live that way, so obviously we have a "true cost of living" ... they dont. There are laws against that ... enfore that and you'd automatically see the houses sitting boarded up get occupied, you'll see people paying into the utilities and paying rent and what not. That is all needed to get the economy rolling again ... either deport them all or make them live as per the rules that apply to all of us.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 09/24/12 at 12:19:51

Yea yea Romney does wish he was mexican, but that's only cos he knows mexicans pay no taxes. So He could say I dont pay taxes, I'm mexican and its all cool.
Man I knew there was something to this ... now I know.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 23:42:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Romney said he wishes he was mexican!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.