Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
People died over this film... (Read 99 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
People died over this film...
09/16/12 at 09:48:11

Huh...  
I don't know who's stupider... the guy that made it, or the people that took it seriously...
How bad can it be?...  Really, really, really... bad... Undecided...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
Sorry,.. embedding doesn't seem to work...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: People died over this film...
Reply #1 - 09/16/12 at 11:16:32

In islam killing someone is less of an offence than burning the quoran. If you kill someone you can give $ or a family member as a blood payment. Yes, they do that routinely.

I dont think we as non muslims will ever get that. I might as well say that Mitt is going to be a bigger idiot than Bush in that regard.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/18/12 at 14:51:29

--Steve

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #3 - 09/19/12 at 16:06:51

Lets see, a 15 minute amature video is produced and within 48 hours half the Muslim world is rioting and burning  Americian embassies. If I was a terrorist a video like this would be a great way to flame the hatred against the USA. I'm not into conspiracies but this was a great way to get others to do the Taliban dirtywork.
 I still don't get the riots, lets trash our country and burn the neighbors car because a video was produced half way around the world by some bozo.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 09/19/12 at 20:30:29

If the God of earthly religions were real, he would throw up upon seeing his hairless monkey experiment devolving into rioting and killing in his name.

If he had the power to do so, he would turn the sun into a super nova and incinerate this f*cked up planet so that such mindless evil would never again rear it's ugly head.

...If no god, then sooner or later mother nature will cleanse her house of human garbage and start over with a better evolutionary plan.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 09/19/12 at 21:27:19

I wish that post had a "Like" button.

--Steve

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #6 - 09/20/12 at 12:56:45

Hey Starlifter, tell us how you really feel and don't sugar coat it. Wink Never had any monkey BBQ, wonder if it tastes like chicken? Grin

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #7 - 09/21/12 at 00:52:54

Ed L. wrote on 09/19/12 at 16:06:51:
Lets see, a 15 minute amature video is produced and within 48 hours half the Muslim world is rioting and burning  Americian embassies. If I was a terrorist a video like this would be a great way to flame the hatred against the USA. I'm not into conspiracies but this was a great way to get others to do the Taliban dirtywork.
 I still don't get the riots, lets trash our country and burn the neighbors car because a video was produced half way around the world by some bozo.  

My Facebook page has a picture of the Producer/Director of said film, sitting at a conference side by side with Imam Al Qaradawi, one of the most powerful and authoritative of Sunni Islam (the rioters' Islam)

On the other hand...

Let's go produce a 15' film where the Virgin Mary is a Baltimore stripper and Jesus is a carpenter dropout who dresses like John Lennon and sniffs glue...
...then let's feed it to the more radical Christians... see how they react...

They wouldn't like it, either.

Remember when "the moral majority" would go and SHOOT TO KILL abortionist surgeons on the grounds of SAVING A LIFE (the baby's) ?

Nothing new under the sun (unfortunately)

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 02:07:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › People died over this film...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.