Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Romneys first car...
09/18/12 at 23:06:58

I took my mum to the doctor's today,.. and came across this article in Car and Driver July 2012,... Huh...
Allow me to highlight the parts that had me gobsmacked... (I'm afraid I will have to highlight the majority of the article)...

Quote:
I've loved cars ever since the day, as a li'l jasper, I found one under the tree on Christmas morning. Not a toy, but a real Rambler! (that's a big tree!)

I paid Dad's chauffeur to give me driving lessons, but I was too young to go out on the public roads. So we'd zoom around the back nine of the Oakland Hills Country Club. Gosh, those golfers were hopping mad, even if I did have the chauffeur yell "fore" whenever we drove over a green! Guess they didn't know who my dad was.

Got my own car with my own money when I was 15. I didn't think it would be moral to get a car for free just because my dad was the boss of the company, so I bought a used Nash Metropolitan convertible with money I'd made running a credit-default-swaps stand.  (is that anything like a lemonade stand?) .
I used part (part!?) of my weekly allowance to have one of our maids wash it every day. A dirty car says "dirty person."(he still got an allowance?,... after "running a credit-default-swaps stand"?,.. whatever that is)...(Where exactly do you run a "credit-default-swaps-stand?)(Who pays a 15 yr old to do credit-default-swaps?... from a stand???(is this an entirely insane concept?,.. or is it just me?)...)

That little puddle jumper was so tiny I could drive it around inside our house. Boy, was dad steamed the time I backed it into the middle of a prayer meeting!(My dad, would have killed me. if I drove the car in the house)

But then I had to get rid of the Metro. Driving around with the top down made an awful mess of my hair. Messy hair, messy person!(Messy hair, messy person?... God, I'm sunk!)

I swear,.. this is the most supremely elitist, ass, I could ever imagine!...
He used part of his "weekly allowance to have one of our maids wash it every day."?....

I made my "allowance",.. washing cars, and mowing yards...
He paid one of his maids, with just a part of his allowance to wash his,... everyday...

(I wonder if he knows,.. that maid, blew snot on the steering wheel,... every day)...

If there's a god,.. he'll strike this man down with a hemorroid big enough to suffocate him...
Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Romneys first car...
Reply #1 - 09/18/12 at 23:49:16

All he needs to do is talk. The more he talks the less votes he's gonna get. I guess he's to dumb to realise what he is saying pisses the common man off who had to work for everything he owns.. Cant wait to see him in a debate with Obama, should be aired on the Comedy Channel. The Pubs are so far out right wing who in their right mind would wanna run for president on the Republican ticket. If he had the balls to stand up and do for the country what he did for Mass he may not make a bad president. I dont understand what would make a man totally flip flop like that unless he's just that power hungry. He's not doing it for the money.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/19/12 at 03:30:38

Do you guys ever stand back and look at the big picture?

Assume for a moment this is not a right and a left hand but these two idiots are fingers on the same hand.
While you're distracted by what's going on who is really pulling the strings? What do I mean?

This same "trick" worked in the past - just no one remembers.

If they have someone they want to be elected, your Obama or your Reagan, but we "have to play fair and throw up a running mate" they send in another candidate that is such a clown, your McGovern or the way it's unfolding... your Romney, that you are persuaded through your lack of options to be corralled into a corner.

Or maybe I'm just nuts.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 09/19/12 at 09:29:15

Paraquat wrote on 09/19/12 at 03:30:38:
Do you guys ever stand back and look at the big picture?

Assume for a moment this is not a right and a left hand but these two idiots are fingers on the same hand.
While you're distracted by what's going on who is really pulling the strings? What do I mean?

This same "trick" worked in the past - just no one remembers.

If they have someone they want to be elected, your Obama or your Reagan, but we "have to play fair and throw up a running mate" they send in another candidate that is such a clown, your McGovern or the way it's unfolding... your Romney, that you are persuaded through your lack of options to be corralled into a corner.

Or maybe I'm just nuts.

--Steve

Idiot Romney yes, Obama may have started out but more by luck than by any good practise has turned in his favor. More and more looking like a genius, same hand hell no.

The only thing these 2 have in common IMHO is the fact they both will drive up the defishit.
They are not even similar on intent.

Romney says he will cut the deficit. Obama does not.
Romney will cut off the legs from under the 47%. Obama will not.
Romney will pad his own and his fellow Billionaires club members to the tune of several trillions. Obama will not.

Oh yea, They are also similar in their healthcare record, but Romney will reverse his, he promises. Obama will not.

I think I would rather have inaction instead of the action we may have with Romney ... You know sometimes boring is better ... say you got on a plane and it was a boring flight ... as opposed to you got on a plane and a hurricane hit it and carried the plane 1000 miles etc etc ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #4 - 09/19/12 at 10:36:24

Y'all know this is parody, right?

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 09/19/12 at 10:58:58

Greg wrote on 09/19/12 at 10:36:24:

No ... nooooooooooooooooo ...

Yea we know, we just like to fight.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 09/19/12 at 11:03:21

Greg wrote on 09/19/12 at 10:36:24:

Is it?...   Huh..  I believed it...  Grin...

The sad thing is,.. I can't be sure...
He really is oblivious enough, based on so many other things he's said, that it is completely in character and believable...
Huh...

I'd apologize to Romney,... but I don't want to... Grin...
Besides,.. any admission of a mistake, or apology, is a sign of weakness to Rep's...
Car and Driver should apologize to the Nash Metropolitan,... for associating it with Romney...
Those are nifty little cars... I wish I could drop my 3cyl. Geo motor in a restored one...
Ooooh!... Smiley...

« Last Edit: 09/19/12 at 12:04:31 by Serowbot »  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 09/21/12 at 01:38:24

Did no one notice the bubs destroyed a man who could have easily beaten bammy had they NOT stolen his early caucuses? They DESTROYED Ron Paul, SO, IF the Republicans REally ARER Opposite & enemy Of the dems, they ruined a shot, an Easy shot, at taking the [presidency.
Evidence its a puppet show

Look at who the bubs tossed up,, McCain? REally? Like tossin me in against Tyson,,
shadow boxing match,,

Its a Huge Game, the same people own both horses in the race.
No One who isnt owned by the globalists gets to run,,

Bye Bye Ron.

Theyre the same people who finance both sides of war,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 18:07:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Romneys first car...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.