YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: here we go again
Reply #1 - 09/12/12 at 16:05:49

"Apologist and Chief"...
They just love calling Clinton, or Obama, or Hilary, that name...
Never mind that Obama took out Bin Ladin, and a bunch of his other underlings...
... and never mind that the statement came from the embassy while it was under siege... not Obama...

Apology,.. is a sign of weakness to Righty's...
They'd rather let young soldiers or diplomats die than try to calm a situation...
Pure "Chicken Hawk"... allow others to stand and die for their pride and principle...

If calming words can save lives,... I don't care what they say,.. just say it...
Let the Righty's go to Egypt and voice their freedom of speech to those rioters...
No volunteers?...'course not... Chicken Hawks never volunteer...
Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #2 - 09/12/12 at 16:13:07

If my guess is right,Mitt's boys joined the army today,their not going to let other countries push us around. Smiley

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/12/12 at 16:18:53

they make fun of Obama for speaking softly, but when you look at his results, and hey, look-it there, the big stick seems pretty evident to me.

He'll deal with this issue in a controlled, contained and targeted approach without condemning a whole region to a never ending war.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 09/12/12 at 17:44:48

bill67 wrote on 09/12/12 at 16:13:07:
If my guess is right,Mitt's boys joined the army today,their not going to let other countries push us around. Smiley

Darn tootin', Bill... Wink...
Grin...

EDIT... we've heard the soft voice,.. now here comes the big stick...
A Marine fast team of 50 men are deployed to the Embassy, and two battleships are maneuvering to the Libyan coast... surveillance drones are in the air...
When our "Apologist and Chief" speaks,... our enemies tremble...
That's the way it should be done...
Soft voice,.. big stick...  .. and uppermost consideration for our guys safety...  
No half-cocked bravado...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 09/12/12 at 19:28:41

If we take the leader out right away instead of bombing cities and innocent civilians and children Haliburton, Blackwater and all the other goverment contract agencies will not make any money. We cant have that!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 09/12/12 at 22:42:13

This is what happens when you send out signals you are worthless as a partner and hapless as an enemy. Obama.... what a joke. No ones afraid of him. He's their biggest gift. There are people in the world who want to kill us and when they look at us they see... Obama?@! Really? Crap, why don't we change our flag to a Target.....

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #7 - 09/13/12 at 05:11:42

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/12 at 22:42:13:
This is what happens when you send out signals you are worthless as a partner and hapless as an enemy. Obama.... what a joke. No ones afraid of him. He's their biggest gift. There are people in the world who want to kill us and when they look at us they see... Obama?@! Really? Crap, why don't we change our flag to a Target.....

This is the Man who helped America (and the World) out of the 1929 Recession ... These are the men who made America (and Europe) a prime target for "I will go to Heaven" wannabees

Taken from this website http://coat.ncf.ca/our_magazine/links/53/53-index.html is this excerpt:

"President George Walker Bush’s grandfather (Prescott Bush) and great grandfather (George Herbert Walker) were among Wall Street’s ultra-right wing elite. Before WWII, they were among the key players who coordinated the flow of investments from American multimillionaires into Germany. They profited by helping to coordinate the American financing behind Hitler’s rise to power. During the war, they even profited from companies that armed the Nazi war machine and used slave labour at Auschwitz. Then, after the war, Prescott Bush was instrumental in helping to launder Nazi loot for Fritz Thyssen, who was one Hitler’s earliest and richest industrialist backers."

I do not know just how much of all this is 100% true but it IS true that the CocaCola Corp. invented Fanta in 1940's Germany, not in 1930's Florida...

For the sake of argumentation (wich does not mean "quarreling", just simple debating)

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 09/13/12 at 05:51:40

I do not know just how much of all this is 100% true

well, by all means go ahead and put it out there then....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 09/13/12 at 07:42:39

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/12 at 22:42:13:

what the heck are you talking about??  signals?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 09/13/12 at 07:46:05

The statement of apology was before the embassy was attcked. Not after. It made sense sorta that an american made crappy film is mocking Moslem sensitivities. BTW In islam insulting Allah or Mohamed is a bigger sin than murder. They consider murder a sin you can wash off with paying blood money. Not insulting the religion or burning the quran, you can never live that down. When will we ever learn that ... we will not I guess ...

Mitt's comment about that apology was after the embassy was attacked. That was stupid and selective use of the fact that the press follows him around - dumb and well playing to his base ... I think he's cornering the moron vote @ this rate, and since they constitute a majority we are likely to see a Mitt presidency.

The good thing though is that, Crisp crispy will be never in contention, 8 years of Mitt by which time Crisp Crispy will be too fat to get out of his chair. So we're saved that atrocity.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 09/13/12 at 07:48:24

Obama has really expanded the use of drones and maintained a tight security in the 2 wars we are in. Nothing hapless about it. He hit Bin Laden in Pakisthan, and he will have taken us into Libya, Syria and anywhere else they needed if we are not in 2 wars already.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/31/24 at 23:10:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › here we go again

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.