Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
More Stories from Pine
08/21/12 at 11:48:48

Yee HAW!

Took my first interstate run of more than just a mile. Rode 20 miles on I-20 through the capital city of MS just after 5 oclock traffic. That sure loosened up the ole gal. Put some pucker in the butt cheecks as well. After dodging all the idiots and arriving in one peice. I nearly dropped the bike while parking (had to turn around in a muddy shoulder, slipped on a tree root).

The ride back was all in the dark, but I elected to go back through town.  About 50 miles in all. Didnt use near as much gas I feared.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: More Stories from Pine
Reply #1 - 08/30/12 at 12:38:48

Well last night I decided to go on a bit of a ride just after mowing the yard - but just before dark arrived.

I got about 2 miles without a problem......then I got stuck in the aftermath of the parade for the opening of the Alexandria Fair.  I got to sit in traffic behind parade floats and tractors for way too long........ Shocked

The ride home was better as I took the back roads and missed the fair issues. Grin

I am going back tonight however.....it is the ATV and motorcycle dirt drags.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: More Stories from Pine
Reply #2 - 08/30/12 at 14:15:31

The key advantage a m/c offers is parking anywhere and partaking in a refreshment.  Weather you sit and watch the reason for the delay is up to you.  But so is boiling over in traffic.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 15:38:45

General CategoryThe Cafe › More Stories from Pine

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.