Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: <100
Reply #15 - 08/01/12 at 20:33:48

There serious concerns over electronic voting machine irregularities in Wisconsin that may have been responsible for helping Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker win the recent recall election by (here we go again) flipping the votes to Walker...the math just doesn't add up, and there's no paper trail.

The owners , investor of these machines need to be exposed. A face and their political affiliations need to be exposed.

Mitt Rmoney is counting on these machines to deliver the white house to him.

I'm driving to NY in the morning, see you guys in a week or ten days. Keep the pot boiling. Grin

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 08/01/12 at 20:41:43

Maybe he got the boat for a steal - maybe free. But he's a mid 20's kid who posts pictures of himself out on the lake or always eating out. He is still using consumables like gasoline.
I'm struggling in a not as nice area, eating food my girlfriends parent's are growing, and working 52 hours a week.
It doesn't add up to me but any time I think of a way to phrase it the whole thing sounds like I'm whining.

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/02/12 at 05:23:44

There serious concerns over electronic voting machine irregularities in Wisconsin that may have been responsible for helping Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker win the recent recall election by

okay, i'm laughing louder than I ever have over one of your post Star! That's funny. Thanks for the jump start to my day...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:30:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › <100

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.