Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Fanny packs
Reply #15 - 11/05/11 at 16:49:15

Yes, just look at how those jack-booted thugs (cops) are assaulting the OWS folks. They are too dumb to know they are part of the 99%.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #16 - 11/05/11 at 22:49:08

Perhaps if the OWS people showed up as heavily armed as the Tea Partiers (or, Tea Baggers, as I prefer), they'd be shown more respect. Probably not such a swell idea, but the 2nd Amendment, ill-phrased as it is, actually applies to ALL Amdericans.

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
MrBrownTX

Caddo Mills TX
Reply #17 - 11/06/11 at 07:26:27

"Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
http://www.billofrightsinstitute.org/page.aspx?pid=463

If you paid any attention  in your US history or government classes in school you would know exactly how perfectly and accurately worded that is.

Free men will never consent to give up the means of defending their liberties.

Used to have 2006 S40 http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1331666008/0
Gear up like you are going to slide across the pavement. Ride like everyone else is trying to kill you
WWW   IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #18 - 11/06/11 at 10:06:48

MrBrownTX wrote on 11/06/11 at 07:26:27:
"Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
http://www.billofrightsinstitute.org/page.aspx?pid=463

If you paid any attention  in your US history or government classes in school you would know exactly how perfectly and accurately worded that is.

Free men will never consent to give up the means of defending their liberties.

Well put.

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #19 - 11/06/11 at 10:08:33

Arizuno wrote on 11/05/11 at 22:49:08:
Perhaps if the OWS people showed up as heavily armed as the Tea Partiers (or, Tea Baggers, as I prefer), they'd be shown more respect. Probably not such a swell idea, but the 2nd Amendment, ill-phrased as it is, actually applies to ALL Amdericans.

"An armed society is a polite society."  Robert Heinlein.

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #20 - 11/07/11 at 04:36:47

I have had my bags searched - at gunpoint. A guy robbed a bank close to where I lived in Toronto and got away on a yellow bike wearing a leather jacket. I happened to be on a yellow bike wearing a leather jacket. When a cop is searching your bags while holding a gun on you, you don't argue. Lips Sealed
I have also had my van searched at gunpoint here in London. A guy robbed a series of variety stores using a green van. I happened to have a green van. No less than three cops with shotguns pointed at me that time. That time I got angry (while still holding my hands up) and told them that this was the third time I had been stopped that day and if I was stopped again I would sue. They broadcast my plate # to every cop and I wasn't hassled again.
My colour choices were criminal I guess.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
MrBrownTX

Caddo Mills TX
Reply #21 - 11/07/11 at 06:51:40

arteacher wrote on 11/07/11 at 04:36:47:
I have had my bags searched - at gunpoint. A guy robbed a bank close to where I lived in Toronto and got away on a yellow bike wearing a leather jacket. I happened to be on a yellow bike wearing a leather jacket. When a cop is searching your bags while holding a gun on you, you don't argue. Lips Sealed
I have also had my van searched at gunpoint here in London. A guy robbed a series of variety stores using a green van. I happened to have a green van. No less than three cops with shotguns pointed at me that time. That time I got angry (while still holding my hands up) and told them that this was the third time I had been stopped that day and if I was stopped again I would sue. They broadcast my plate # to every cop and I wasn't hassled again.
My colour choices were criminal I guess.

Hahahahh you sound like you have my kind of luck.

Used to have 2006 S40 http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1331666008/0
Gear up like you are going to slide across the pavement. Ride like everyone else is trying to kill you
WWW   IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #22 - 11/07/11 at 07:25:10

Artecher that sounds pretty rough..

IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #23 - 11/07/11 at 16:52:07

I don't think the US Bill of Rights applies in Canada, or at least not since we lost the War of 1812.  Do you guys have a Canadian or Canadien equivalent?

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #24 - 11/08/11 at 14:23:10

Like I said- I don't spout off about my rights when guns are pointed at me.
Toronto cops are scary and don't pay attention when you talk. London cops are reasonable, and listen, and are much more diplomatic. My issue with them on that occasion was that I had already been stopped twice that day and told I was not the man they were looking for. It would have been simple for them to broadcast my plate # after the first time and save themselves a lot of time, and me some poopy underwear. Grin

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 20:13:48

General CategoryThe Cafe › Fanny packs

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.