EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Dear Diary,
11/01/11 at 14:40:36

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
MrBrownTX

Caddo Mills TX
Re: Dear Diary,
Reply #1 - 11/01/11 at 14:47:11

Hahahahahaha perfect, so true.  This would also be the same for me when a computer is not working right and I haven't figured it out yet, I get seriously frustrated and grumpy at that point.

Used to have 2006 S40 http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1331666008/0
Gear up like you are going to slide across the pavement. Ride like everyone else is trying to kill you
WWW   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 11/01/11 at 14:55:35

doofus, what the f@*k is doing at dinner when the bike won't start?

then when the beotch got home from being stood up she would know what was the matter with him... right after he came to that is.   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 11/01/11 at 17:10:20

I'm pretty sure it's his petcock....  Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #4 - 11/02/11 at 07:30:31

My dad was an engineer and when he had a particularly perplexing design problem he would tune out everything including my mother. They would be watching TV and she would say something to him and he would totally ignore her. She  was Italian and would haul off and throw an ashtray or something else equally heavy at him, not intending to hit him (unless she was an awful aim because  she would miss him by a foot or two and she sat 6 feet away from him) to get his attention. The wall near where he sat would be full of dings and dents, which he would patch and paint before they had company.
He used to have to travel on business and she hated it. There would always be a big fight the day before, but she would always iron his shirts before the trip. Once she asked me to dampen a shirt for her to iron while she was yelling at him. I had cut my finger and put Mercurochrome on it and some of the Mercurochrome transferred to the collar of his shirt. She saw it while she was ironing and I thought she would kill him!
We finally figured out how the red stain got there and everyone, including my mother, had a good laugh. Grin

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #5 - 11/02/11 at 09:25:55

She's an ignorant wife.  I'd be fretting more over hubby's bike than he would... and solving the issue myself!   Wink

Is my husband one lucky guy, or what!   Grin  Grin

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 11/02/11 at 09:55:44

Some women actually put their feelings and needs ahead of their husbands. This is why every man needs one of these.

http://www.aardvarkarchie.com/pictures/classic/classic004.htm

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 00:34:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › Dear Diary,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.