Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FINALLY!!!!!! (Read 91 times)
Z

Ride Baby Ride!!!

Northwestern PA
FINALLY!!!!!!
10/09/11 at 18:54:13

I finally got to take the bike out today!!!! Smiley We took a little drive up to see the new Skywalk at Kinzua. It's pretty cool. I have pics but they won't be online til tomorrow. It was so nice to be out cruising again. I had that baby going 75 down the highway just to blow the dust off! Smiley

Sanity runs from my family!
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Re: FINALLY!!!!!!
Reply #1 - 10/09/11 at 19:03:47

AWESOME!   Cool

I've been riding to my radiation appointments - thankfully very close, but I need to get the oil circulating thru the bike somehow.

Speaking of blowing the dust off - my bike is filthy! It's on the list of things to do, but if its a nice day I can either ride OR clean...and guess whcih one keeps winning that decision... Roll Eyes

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #2 - 10/09/11 at 19:11:22

Mine gets washed when it gets rained on. Should have her back on the road next month (I hope), expanding the paddock takes precedence.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #3 - 10/10/11 at 20:29:02

skatnbnc wrote on 10/09/11 at 19:03:47:
AWESOME!   Cool

I've been riding to my radiation appointments - thankfully very close, but I need to get the oil circulating thru the bike somehow.

Speaking of blowing the dust off - my bike is filthy! It's on the list of things to do, but if its a nice day I can either ride OR clean...and guess whcih one keeps winning that decision... Roll Eyes

As Justin says, "Just ride the thing!" Glad to hear you're up to it.

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 04:13:07

General CategoryThe Cafe › FINALLY!!!!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.