Send Topic Print
For your consideration (Read 114 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
For your consideration
09/19/11 at 09:59:41

These toxins originated mostly from conventional agriculture's heavily sprayed foods. But farmers and farm workers were studied the least.

The three studies focused mostly on urban dwellers who consume those sprayed foods. One was done in UC Berkley, CA, another by Columbia University in NYC, and the other by Mt. Sinai Hospital researchers, also in NYC. It doesn't get much more urban than that.

What's Bad About Pesticides

Most effective pesticides contain different types of organophosphates. As of the turn of our current century, many nations had banned chlorpyrifos and diazinon, from domestic use. Those two pesticides were so heavily loaded with organophosphates that just having bug and ant poisons stored in one's domicile caused health problems to occupants.

Organophosphates (OPs) are spinoffs from biochemical warfare research to create nerve gases for killing humans. Scientists soon discovered that the OPs killed bugs too. Of course, the usual toxicology index that protects the industry is based on the notion that if you don't drop dead soon after exposure to any chemical agent, it's safe!

But eventually, long term neurological deterioration was detected among OP users, even if they hardly used them. The link was made to these organophosphate nerve gas components in chlorpyrifos and diazinon. They were disallowed for home use, but not for agricultural use.

Not using it in the home doesnt eliminate exposure if we eat it..

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033615_pesticide_exposure_newborns.html#ixzz1YQ0GFbiv

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: For your consideration
Reply #1 - 09/19/11 at 17:28:53

I still miss clordane, the ONLY ant poison to truly work. So what if it has a 50 year active life... Roll Eyes

It ain't just agriculture. Containers from Asia are routinely gassed with methyl bromide. Supposed to kill insects, bacteria and fungal hitchhikers in the products/packaging. Supposed to be recaptured before the container is loaded on the ship. It tastes just like diaznon... but diaznon never hurt me, methyl bromide residue sent me to the emergency room, respiratory distress.

People can cry foul all they want but you can download the recipes for most common "pesticides" online. Zyklon B was a rodenticide (think concentration camps).

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #2 - 09/20/11 at 07:50:10

Anyone else notice that lettuce goes bad really fast now a days?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 09/20/11 at 08:19:25

Thats a good thing,, most is sprayed to halt the enzyme action, its supposed to virtually digest itself, if it doesnt go bad quickly, its not nearly as good for you. Even most organic lettuce is sprayed, which is legal,. its not a pesticide,, or a fertilizer & its done after its harvested,
bell peppers & apples are waxed, other stuff, too IIRC.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #4 - 09/20/11 at 11:00:05

JOG what do you eat?

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 09/20/11 at 12:02:34

I buy beef from a local guy,we have a freezer, its time to reload it,  pasture raised, grass fed, From the Health food store we get fertile eggs & free range chicken parts, organic veggies, only occasionally do I open a can, if I do, its organic, nearly every time, There are a few places I will go to eat, Luby's, Jason's Deli & 2 burger joints Ill eat at, tho I dont do that often, If I eat something ( Ohh, Ill get a cup of beans, no chili sauce from Taco Bueno, thats all they have Ill eat) with a load of MSG in it, I feel real bad, if I get a big dose of pesticides, my muscles twitch.
I DO eat organic chips & hot sauce & the cleanest cheese I can pay for while I drink bottled beer, made with crappy water, but cans have BPA in the lining,, so I dodge thoise.
Goulash costs about 12 bucks, 1 lb H/burger ($5.00), a few taters, celery, a can O stewed D'maters (Bout $1.50),a can O corn & sliced green beans( About $1.50 a pop) & some sketti,, eat a meal for 3 days, beans are good, w/ rice,, & cornbread,, MMMM  MMM,, Good.. but I likies me some steak & when I buy 1/2 beef, it works out to right at $6.00 pound,, & includes 50 lbs O burger.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:31:22

General CategoryThe Cafe › For your consideration

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.