Hospitals $uck! (Read 315 times)
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Re: Hospitals $uck!
Reply #30 - 07/07/11 at 23:52:18

Skat, id of felt bad feednig what they gave me to my dogs. The grits might of been ok at the best of times but their version of potatoe soup was plain gabage.
And how many times do you have to tell em you dont eat strawberry flavoured stuff before they listen? They just keep bringing it to you.

Tonights the first time in a week ive actualy felt like and was able to eat a lil bit of real food.
Now im back on a clear liquid diet only for surgery again in the morning.
I REALLY hope this works as it could prevent two more surgeries.
I get to start the sick, groggy, no hunger, tired as he!! for a week all over again to. Joy joy!

Yeah its a crock the hoops you have to jump through to get taken care of then the ones you got to jump through to try and pay for all this stuff.
Not looking foreward to tomorrow. Sad

IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #31 - 07/08/11 at 19:27:33

Well things ran about as they have been.
Bright side is supposedly they got all the stones from the bile duct. Down side is it had rubbed and irritated the bile duct in a spot. More pain.
Woke up with about an 8 on the pain scale, shouldnt of been any really with an ERCP.
Played he!! getting any kind of pain meds. My recovery nurse left a lot to be desired, wouldnt even look for a doc.
My surgeon failed to leave me a prescription for pain, she wouldnt call him.
My previous surgeon was gone but finaly got his answering service to call an on call doc.
Called it in to wal-mart as they 'should' be open by the time we get home.
They locked up and walked out 5 minutes before we got there. Couldnt get the prescription or get it transfered to another pharmacy.
So im stuck with double dose of ibuprofen untill tomorrow.

Doc didnt come back and talk to me after i woke up like he promised he would. Gal takeing my blood pressure/vitals should of retired 10 years ago. Had to take my blood pressure 5 times.
Got used as a practice patiant for installing IVs. Wasnt happy about that.

If i NEVER have to go back into cox hospital it will be too soon. Left hand dont know what the left hand is doing let alone the right.
Now lets see how long recovery is and what else may pop up from this.
Im going to bed!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 07/08/11 at 20:36:19

Im sure itll all work better when the Goobs are running health care.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 20:25:51

General CategoryThe Cafe › Hospitals $uck!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.