Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bikers friend motorcycle luggage (Read 162 times)
webhead

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer, NOW!
InMemof Boody

Somewhere in NY
Bikers friend motorcycle luggage
06/09/11 at 18:04:38

Anyone have these? It's pretty cool but expensive.
http://www.bikersfriend.com/index.html

2011 S40 Pearl Mirage White/Met. Veil Silver. Memphis Shades Alley Cat, Tourmaster Saddlebags & Toolbag, Jardine Exhaust, TKAT Forkbrace, OEM Engine Guard, Kuryakyn grips, Parrot SK4000 & ARKON SM032
  IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Re: Bikers friend motorcycle luggage
Reply #1 - 06/09/11 at 20:59:17

Yep, got a size medium 6 or 7 years ago. Best thing since sliced bread IMHO. Bit pricy, but seems to be good material and workmanship. It is holding up good, and makes a very nice backrest. Also recommend the Fox Creek Leather jacket (vented Bomber),bit pricy too, should last longer than I do---Ride safe, far, and often---Luke

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 06/09/11 at 22:22:37

good to twenty degrees below zero

Dear GOD! Ive worked in -10,, I do not want to be there to see if its good to -20, Ill take their word for it..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Sunchasers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks the Rockies!

Northern Colorado
Reply #3 - 06/09/11 at 23:34:27

Maybe they are accounting for wind chill??  IDK
Our Scouting District holds a winter "Klondike" weekend campout each winter near Cameron Pass in the Rocky Mountains.  Night time temps of -20 to -25 are pretty the norm for the event. Fun times!  Smiley

1987 LS650P, Blue/Purple, stock w/ white spacer mod, 2-1/4 turns, Raptor petcock, seat ht. mod, Verslavy, Routys F.C., 8300 mi
  IP Logged
webhead

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer, NOW!
InMemof Boody

Somewhere in NY
Reply #4 - 06/10/11 at 03:43:17

lukeduck wrote on 06/09/11 at 20:59:17:
Yep, got a size medium 6 or 7 years ago. Best thing since sliced bread IMHO. Bit pricy, but seems to be good material and workmanship. It is holding up good, and makes a very nice backrest. Also recommend the Fox Creek Leather jacket (vented Bomber),bit pricy too, should last longer than I do---Ride safe, far, and often---Luke

Thanks Luke. Can you fit your jacket in there with plenty of room for other stuff? I was thinking about getting the medium/large bag.

2011 S40 Pearl Mirage White/Met. Veil Silver. Memphis Shades Alley Cat, Tourmaster Saddlebags & Toolbag, Jardine Exhaust, TKAT Forkbrace, OEM Engine Guard, Kuryakyn grips, Parrot SK4000 & ARKON SM032
  IP Logged
webhead

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer, NOW!
InMemof Boody

Somewhere in NY
Reply #5 - 06/10/11 at 03:44:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/09/11 at 22:22:37:
good to twenty degrees below zero

Dear GOD! Ive worked in -10,, I do not want to be there to see if its good to -20, Ill take their word for it..

Yeah that's cold. I've never been in that kind of cold. I've been maybe 2 degrees with the windchill but that's it.

IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Reply #6 - 06/10/11 at 18:14:43

The jacket might fit, size 44 without armour weighs about 8 lbs. You gotta roll up a piece of poster board (heavy paper stuff) to match the bag size and give it a try. Remember to have funnnnnn---luke

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 17:34:32

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Bikers friend motorcycle luggage

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.