Send Topic Print
Lets save Greece! (Read 129 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Lets save Greece!
06/08/11 at 21:29:59

So, here we are, with over 9% admitted unemployment, not even counting all the people who have given up.. in trillions & trillions f debt,, & The Bammster thinks WE otta help bail out GREECE!!! Wadda dip!
Weve got NEEDS Here,, & how is it someone can take MY $$$ & just hand ot over to another country?? Foreign aid needs to stop.. I never did get that idea as a good thing..

President Barack Obama on Tuesday urged European countries and bondholders to prevent a "disastrous" default by Greece and pledged U.S. support to help tackle the country's debt crisis.

President Barack Obama
Getty Images
President Barack Obama
Obama, whose political prospects have suffered from persistently high unemployment and ballooning U.S. debt, has pinpointed the euro zone crisis as one foreign "headwind" hitting the U.S. economy.

After a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, he stressed the importance of German "leadership" on the issue - a hint that he expects Berlin to help - while expressing sympathy for the political difficulties European Union countries face in helping a struggling member state.

"I'm confident that Germany's leadership, along with other key actors in Europe, will help us arrive at a path for Greece to return to growth, for this debt to become more manageable," Obama said.

"But it's going to require some patience and some time. And we have pledged to cooperate fully in working through these issues, both on a bilateral basis but also through international and financial institutions like the IMF."

A proposal for a second Greek bailout package worth 80 billion to 100 billion euros over three years was taking shape, euro zone sources said.

Merkel, under political pressure at home to avoid being the fi

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43321461

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Lets save Greece!
Reply #1 - 06/08/11 at 21:57:42

Yup, I agree. STOP wasting our tax dollars on foreign aid AND foreign military adventures. Enough is enough.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/08/11 at 23:16:46

Greece?... I save the drippings for spreading on toast...

The whole industrialized world is overweight and overextended,...
...the sins of greed and gluttony... (er'...gluttony and greed?)  Huh...

I imagine us all in our individual boats, looking across at each other and seeing consistently, eye to eye... with no perception of sinking,...
...the sea is just getting higher...

... and as the first hurricane of the season approaches... one has to wonder,...
....will it match the tornado season?...

... my favorite line in the "Alien" series... is when Ripley is being tried for blowing up the Nostromo to kill the alien...
"Do you realize how much that ship cost?"...
"You can bill me!"...

Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #3 - 06/09/11 at 00:40:44

We do 2 things to other countries either bomb them or give them money,Whats up with us,And we don't even get a chance to vote on what we do.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #4 - 06/09/11 at 09:52:14

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/08/11 at 21:29:59:
...President Barack Obama on Tuesday urged European countries and bondholders to prevent a "disastrous" default by Greece....

Banks will lose billions if Greece defaults.  What do the Banks prefer -- Greece not paying and the Banks lose money?  Or do the Banks prefer to get Governments, meaning us taxers, give Banks the money that Greece owes.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/09/11 at 15:14:50

Paladin. wrote on 06/09/11 at 09:52:14:
...President Barack Obama on Tuesday urged European countries and bondholders to prevent a "disastrous" default by Greece....

Banks will lose billions if Greece defaults.  What do the Banks prefer -- Greece not paying and the Banks lose money?  Or do the Banks prefer to get Governments, meaning us taxers, give Banks the money that Greece owes.

Who says Greece OWES anything? I dont,, the banks do,, theyre the ones who designed the fraudulent instrumnts that were sold,, its a GAME.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/09/11 at 16:50:57

lol

so, let greece live within its budget while we rack up debt?
Surely you jest, this administration has no intention of stopping the bankrupting of America

Chalk up another "win" for the won

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 06/09/11 at 17:20:58

maybe the chineese will forgive our debt....

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 06/09/11 at 17:22:41

thumperclone wrote on 06/09/11 at 17:20:58:
maybe the chineese will forgive our debt....

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/china-wants-to-construct-a-50-squar...

Uh huhhh, I can see  it now

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #9 - 06/09/11 at 20:53:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/09/11 at 15:14:50:
Paladin. wrote on 06/09/11 at 09:52:14:

Who says Greece OWES anything? I dont,, the banks do,, theyre the ones who designed the fraudulent instrumnts that were sold,, its a GAME.

It has nothing about Greece owing anything.  It is about the BANKS losing money.  The Banks can lose money if Greece defaults . . . or the Banks can have the U.S. Tax Payers give them the Greece owes.  The Banks OWN the U.S. Government.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 06/09/11 at 21:02:16

Worse than banks losing $$$ is the idea that the Euro mite die.. that would crimp the globalist agenda..

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #11 - 06/10/11 at 03:10:01

Putting Germany in as an equal partner? Or as lead partner?

Should I dig out my Reichsmarks?

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 09:57:45

General CategoryThe Cafe › Lets save Greece!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.