Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
Re: Southpaw
Reply #1 - 05/11/11 at 10:04:42

They've been advertising Branson's Rally on local radio spots sponsored by the big Harley dealer in St Louis. I should have my bike together by then, but I'll probably be tied up with my son's graduation this year! I'd  like to get together and take some rides down your neck of the woods this summer. I've heard about some great highways around Springfield and dropping down into Arkansas.  Smiley

2004 Savage. Happiness isn't around the corner, its IN the corners!....I gotta question the integrity of any organization that would have the likes of me as a member...Groucho Marx
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Re: Southpaw
Reply #2 - 05/11/11 at 12:20:54

Well get it put together lazy bones...lol

Yeah theres some nice routes down around here. Been wanting to branch out and hit some of them myself but wanting to pick up a rideing partner or two for that.
Pleanty of curvey roads and some real nice scenery.
Id like to take a ride or two out west, make a big loop on a weekend trip.
Been to IL, TN, KY, IN, OH, OK, and AR. Like to slip out west and see the rockies some time, maybe down to the gulf to while im still able to.
Aint getting any younger and dont know how long my DJD will let me stay verticle and mobile.

Looked like a lot of events comeing up in and around branson this summer. Would LOVE to do a sturgis run(NO d@MNED trailering the bike though) at least once. Maybe hit the dragon sometime as well just to say i been there if nothing else...lol

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 23:36:07

General CategoryThe Cafe › Southpaw

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.