Send Topic Print
Still a Suzuki (Read 113 times)
FlybysBlvd

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Columbus, OH
Still a Suzuki
05/04/11 at 10:12:25

I finally got around to getting some pics of my bikes, etc.  I hope you enjoy.  I have done just about 500 miles on the SV since 4/23 - in between the rain and cold.

I will have to put Sooki Boo-Boo up for sale soon,  I named the new one Silver Surfer!  Going to Deals 5/20 to 5/30 - I will really get to test her out.  

http://good-times.webshots.com/slideshow/579690525WyRIFt

Wink Con

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Still a Suzuki
Reply #1 - 05/04/11 at 10:29:48

cool slide show, great pics!  how do you like the SV?  I'm guessing that's the SV 650 not the SV 1000?  I'd love to try one of those out to compare to my Buell xb9s.  hope you hang around, this really is a great forum even if you don't ride a savage anymore

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #2 - 05/04/11 at 11:57:07

Awesome Connie, thanks for sharing the great pics!  We still need to get together for a ride, doesn't matter what bikes we're on!  Keep in touch!

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #3 - 05/04/11 at 21:13:23

I'm sure there are those on here who don't get the Mail Pouch pic. About a mile from here was a barn that said, "See Rock City" on the roof. I used to ask my daddy what that was. The barn is gone, but I got to the top of Lookout Mtn in 1974 on a Kawa 750. Coasted all the way to the bottom just for fun. Nice pics. I can see that ya'll enjoy your rides and put some serious miles on them.  Be safe. Smiley Boofer, N Ms

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
FlybysBlvd

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Columbus, OH
Reply #4 - 05/05/11 at 10:50:24

Thanks everyone!  Back when I was 2 uping I took tons of pictures, my favorites where Mail Pouch, and Redman barns.  I will have to do a slide show of those as soon as I get time.  Along with every covered bridge in OH, IN, some in WV, KY and TN, GA and NC.

The SV is a 650 it's a 2001. - It had clip-ons, I put some 6" dirt bike/ATV bars on it, handles really well.  

Boofer, I have seen many a "See Rock City", lived in GA for over 20 years before coming back to Ohio. Yes we do quite a few miles in a season, we are never home on weekends Grin.

Babyhog, I got your # and if we ever cross into West ByGod I will let you know.  So far we haven't made it over there yet.
I still have S-40, haven't quite let her go yet.  Cool

Smiley
Connie

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 01:05:23

General CategoryThe Cafe › Still a Suzuki

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!