Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1992 Savage from Romania (Read 121 times)
paulmocan
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Transilvania
1992 Savage from Romania
04/23/11 at 05:08:39

Hello everybody,
It is a great pleasure for me to be here. I read tons of great stuff, and like the wonderful community. First I have to introduce myself. My name is Paul Mocan, I'm 23 and I live in Romania. I have my Savage for almost 2 months, but i got it registered just last week. It has been pretty cold around here. The bike is in a preatty good shape, but after a couple of days there are some things i have to change/fix. I have the "oil leak" problem, and after i read i understand that i should try to replace the oil cap first. My headlight rattles a lot. The belt makes some strange noises, and i have 2 dents in my tank. I will try to figure out a way for all the problems, because i found a lot of tips and tutorials on how to fix everything. It is great to be in such a nice community.

Best regards from Romania.

P.S. Hope this is the right place to post, if not, please move it and sorry for the inconvenience.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 1992 Savage from Romania
Reply #1 - 04/23/11 at 07:01:47

Welcome Savage rider in Romania,, there are several here who can help you ith that oil leak & there are old posts that can be found using the search feature. Youre in the right place.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
highlander10
YaBB Newbies

Keep Walking

Groningen, Netherlands
Re: 1992 Savage from Romania
Reply #2 - 04/25/11 at 11:36:44

Welcome Paul,

You will find lots of answers here.
I bought my savage on October and was not used for a long time by its previous owner. Actually i also have a leak on my cylinder and this strange noise from the belt. So far i cannot find out where it comes from. I only realized that the belt is too close to the edge of the rear gear and it touches the metal from inside.

Greetz from Netherlands
Giorgos Highlander

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 20:31:16

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › 1992 Savage from Romania

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.