Suzuki GN125 (Read 76 times)
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Suzuki GN125
02/09/11 at 06:58:48

I just bought a GN125 for my 14 yr old to learn on !   Woin't get to pick it up till next Tuesday but the pictures are "perty".   Son never has shown a large apitude for riding (driving) --- but now that he's turing 14 he wants transportion   ASAP. 

Avaible at 14 for daylight hours and 7 mile radius of home.

Anybody ever had one of these ?

Cool

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: Suzuki GN125
Reply #1 - 02/09/11 at 07:46:20

We had 2 late 80's or early 90's GN125s as part of our local MTP fleet ... in fact I trained on one of them when I took the Learn to Ride Program back in '03 ... good 'lil Bikes ... we only retired our 2 GN Trainers last year (replaced with a couple of new GZ250s).

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #2 - 02/09/11 at 08:33:45

Thanks Perry  I was going on the assumation that Suzuki Singles are Winners.  Any chance you remember how many miles they rung-up ?
Just how fast wil these machines do , I can always put a stoper in the carb so they doin't open all the way.    The speed limit on our road is 45 and 50 will keep ya from getting run-over.

Cool

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #3 - 02/10/11 at 00:50:08

Not many kms on the clocks of those GNs I'm guessing ... only used around the Training Lot 4-5 mnths/yr on weekends ... as Trainers, aslo doubt they were Ridden at speeds above 40kph! I'm sure they were capable of doing what you want out of 'em though!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:24:17

General CategoryThe Cafe › Suzuki GN125

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.