Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
fine motorcycle weather (Read 108 times)
carlostheobscure
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

fine motorcycle weather
12/25/10 at 16:28:49

long range forecast says 50F in Ohio at end of upcoming week...only have managed about 30 miles on the bike in the last 6 weeks so i hope the jet stream does indeed buckle for a few days for us folks in the eastern half...

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: fine motorcycle weather
Reply #1 - 12/25/10 at 18:01:46

54 degrees and partly cloudy today. No chance to ride with company and all that was going on. Now our weather is turning colder and rainy again with chance of snow by Wed.. Hubby tells me I ask for too much. All I ask for is nice weather to ride..  Grin Grin Grin kim

IP Logged
drums1
Serious Thumper

'87 Savage
Bashed--Down for the
count

Racine, Wisconsin
Reply #2 - 12/25/10 at 18:19:33

Well, don't visit Wisconsin then. We have 20* and snowing like a biotch. (lake effect) That's why my bike is in 1000 pieces in the garage right now.

IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #3 - 12/25/10 at 18:43:09

Tucson was 72 and clear today.  Plan a ride for tomorrow.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #4 - 12/26/10 at 12:00:40

Snowing like crazy again here today.  My yard has been covered for a couple of weeks, as we haven't had warm enough temps to even melt anything.  Roads have stayed pretty clear, but it hovers around 30-35 all day.  Finally, later this week is supposed to get around 50, but the roads will be soaked with melting snow and the salt will be nasty on the bike.  ick.  But my fingers are crossed for a ride later this week or next weekend.  New Year's Day would be nice.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #5 - 12/26/10 at 20:07:42

Yes our weather is supposed to turn colder the middle of this week.
Also the threat of snow. Yet weekend ahead, looks to be dry and possibly nice enough for a ride..Ohh what a way to ring in the New Year.
Piglet, if you do get a chance to go out, watch for debris left on the road from whatever they use there in preventing the slick roadways. Smiley kim

IP Logged
runwyrlph
Serious Thumper

Semper ubi sub ubi

pa
Reply #6 - 12/27/10 at 17:20:06

they're saying we might get into the 50's New Years - Maybe I'll go for a ride, wash the bike, then start tearing it apart for the winter.

I started 'er up the other day - felt a lump in my throat, tear of nostalgia ran down my cheek  Smiley

My son and brother in law got a deer this year, so my December free time was pretty much spent in butchering/grinding/ canning. Tearing up the S40 can be for January!

2007 s40 -stock -white spacer out -repaired to rideable condition!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 09:35:54

General CategoryThe Cafe › fine motorcycle weather

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.