Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 79
Send Topic Print
savage photos + let's see you and your ride! (Read 40470 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Let's see you and your ride!
Reply #300 - 01/03/10 at 13:11:48

05, white, Trapp exhaust, Superbrace, scabby ol gym bag strapped on the seat for freight

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #301 - 01/03/10 at 13:16:13

Now here is one with me on my ninja,sans cigarette,I had quit by then.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Savage_Amusement
Serious Thumper

On this steel horse
I ride.

Omaha, NE
Reply #302 - 01/03/10 at 13:23:58

2K5, 1975 Sportster tank, blacked out motor, K&N cone, Much more to come later!!
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #303 - 01/03/10 at 14:39:07

photojoe FSO wrote on 11/05/09 at 10:10:21:
Me and my '87 during better times. She's been sitting under cover since my incident on 9/20, and doesn't look like i'll be riding anytime soon. Might be out of this immobilizer sling by the end of the month, and hoping to be back up by christmas.
http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2009%5C11%5C05%5Cbikepics-1823045-200.jpg
http://bikepics.com/pictures/1823045/

Hey Joe, did you ever make it out of the cast?

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
photojoe FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

I did warn you to
brace yourself

New Jersey
Reply #304 - 01/04/10 at 07:34:11

Hey Yonuh:
I wasn't in a cast, I was in an immobilization sling like this one: http://www.orthorogerson.com/images/ultra08.jpg. Even slept in it for 6+ weeks. I'm free of it now

FSO
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #305 - 01/24/10 at 09:31:18

Thought I would revive this thread in case anybody wants to add a pic!   Smiley

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #306 - 01/24/10 at 13:04:52

Good idea babyhog,we still don't  have Justin-O-day or Jerry the lawyer,  just two that I remember, we need your pictures guys in case we need to put out an APB,or the FBI might need it

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #307 - 01/24/10 at 21:01:38

i don't know where i've been during this entire thing lol but here's me and the beast(still haven't decided on the new name!)

there has been alot done since these, the engine is black, the chrome rails are gone, belt guard black, turn signals moved up....

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #308 - 01/24/10 at 22:28:53

Rocco,.. I'm expecting a picture update when you get your tailight worked out...

PS,.. what's that on the end of your finger?... Huh

PSS,... not to brag,.. but my legs are almost as big as Rocco's arms... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #309 - 01/25/10 at 03:31:00

Serowbot wrote on 01/24/10 at 22:28:53:
Rocco,.. I'm expecting a picture update when you get your tailight worked out...

PS,.. what's that on the end of your finger?... Huh

PSS,... not to brag,.. but my legs are almost as big as Rocco's arms... Huh

I noticed that Rocco has no sleeves on his "T" shirts,perhaps you can see what he does with them,incase you need a few more for your tool kit Serowbot. Yes Sir, rocco does pretty good in the muscule dept, I thought it a little odd when he said we were the same hieght 5' 6" ,but he weighs 180 and I weigh in at 135, soaking wet.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #310 - 01/25/10 at 05:20:19

See, I knew I revived this thread for some reason.  Rocco was sleepin' earlier!  Lookin' good Rocco!  (and Bot, you crack me up!)

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #311 - 01/25/10 at 07:01:04

Ok, after seeing Rocco out there showing off in his sleevelessness (Rocco, dude, you're crazy man ! )  Grin, all the more reason to loose the excess baby fat and get back down to "Riding weight "  !   Wink  
I am at 205 now; was down to 188 early last year but did not keep it going.   Rocco and I are the same basic size/build but I have the extra cushioning now.  Of course he has the advantage of YOUTH ...... ah yes, I remember it fondly.  I wore tank tops all the time back then.

Beverly when I first met her; 23 yrs old; oh my, my heart melted and the libedo went crazy................

Our wedding;  my brother Dwight Rex;  my new bride Beverly; me;  my sis-in-law Susie

my HS grad photo; I even still had my hair back then

Group photo from Vietnam in '71; I am front and center with a tank top; hair was receeding but still some there; I was 21 and at about 165 lbs.  I was strong and fast back then and all into training to be like Bruce Lee...never quit got there.  Roll Eyes
 Wouldn't it be nice to be able to go back and be like that again ? ? ?  
It felt so good to feel so good.  Grin

[size=14][/size]

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #312 - 01/25/10 at 07:31:58

My apologies for always commenting after someone posts pictures... I'll try not to after this....  But Lancer, don't knock yourself dude!  You were one good lookin' dude back then... but you still are today!  So what if there is a little more of you to love now than there was 20 years ago?  From the way you speak of your wife, I'm willing to wager that she loves you just as much, if not more!!  Everyone should keep in shape to help stay healthy, but we can't stay 22 forever...  If we only knew then what we know now...  

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #313 - 01/25/10 at 07:53:57

babyhog wrote on 01/25/10 at 07:31:58:
My apologies for always commenting after someone posts pictures... I'll try not to after this....  But Lancer, don't knock yourself dude!  You were one good lookin' dude back then... but you still are today!  So what if there is a little more of you to love now than there was 20 years ago?  From the way you speak of your wife, I'm willing to wager that she loves you just as much, if not more!!  Everyone should keep in shape to help stay healthy, but we can't stay 22 forever...  If we only knew then what we know now...  

Do not stop commenting; I like reading your posts.  
That is why we are here in the first place, eh ? ?

I did not intend to sound like I was down on myself, I was just stating the facts of my current condition which happens to be that I need to loose weight.  It will certainly be better for me, especially since I have diabetes, but also easier to move and do things with less physical discomfort.   Having fibromyalgia and arthritis; the physical pain/discomfort of both of those does respond well to weight loss.

Thank you for your kind words by the way, it is appreciated a lot.
And yes, the love of my wife has only grown over the years.  She has stuck by me and loved me inspite of myself and a couple of personal disasters over the years.  

IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #314 - 01/25/10 at 08:00:07

Lancer,
I just noticed for the first time.  I don't see a caliper on your right side rotor. I do see a caliper on the left side, but it appears to be on a smaller rotor.  Comments.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 79
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 08:27:14

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › savage photos + let's see you and your ride!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.