Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 79
Send Topic Print
savage photos + let's see you and your ride! (Read 40470 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Let's see you and your ride!
Reply #165 - 11/24/09 at 07:57:03

babyhog wrote on 11/24/09 at 07:43:30:
I'm lovin the Yellow!  Very hot!  

You mean the bike,...right?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #166 - 11/24/09 at 09:25:16

Cipolino wrote on 11/24/09 at 07:21:49:

Nice bike,and well written by a Cypriot,I hope I don't insult you while trying to compliment you, where did you learn to speak English ?
                            Mick

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Cipolino
YaBB Newbies

Easy riders live
longer!

Cyprus
Reply #167 - 11/24/09 at 12:36:27

mick wrote on 11/24/09 at 09:25:16:

Nice bike,and well written by a Cypriot,I hope I don't insult you while trying to compliment you, where did you learn to speak English ?
                            Mick

Smiley) forgot to introduce myself .... My name is Ciprian, i am romanian (from Borat country), i live and work in Cyprus, indeed is very hot in here like 8 months and 4 months bit chily in morning and night. My english i learn in school, we had pretty good schools back then when we had Ceausescu Nicolae as our beloved dictator.

'93 yellow savage, seat mod, SE exhaust, 152 main & 52.5 pilot, cone air filter, drag bar, 4" risers, Ed L fwctrl
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #168 - 11/24/09 at 13:03:00

Cipolino wrote on 11/24/09 at 12:36:27:

Mick

Smiley) forgot to introduce myself .... My name is Ciprian, i am romanian (from Borat country), i live and work in Cyprus, indeed is very hot in here like 8 months and 4 months bit chily in morning and night. My english i learn in school, we had pretty good schools back then when we had Ceausescu Nicolae as our beloved dictator.

I admit my geography is terrible, so I had to look at Google maps to see where Cyprus is.  Did you buy your Savage there?  Long way from Romania.  It is very nice to have people from all over the world on this great little motorcycle site.

Welcome to you Ciprian!

~babyhog

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #169 - 11/24/09 at 19:35:10

Ciprion, when you said "This is my nature " while you are standing by the side of the road are you taking a pee ? once again Welcome to our great web  site,we all love to see pictures, more so from other country's.  Have you ever been to the USA ? it's not bad for a very young country,it will grow up one day  Smiley
BTW we have a lawyer on this sight,he is a flight instructor and quite a smart chap. and he is American,but do you know he cant use a digital camera,and does not know how to post pictures,isen't that a disgrace ?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Cipolino
YaBB Newbies

Easy riders live
longer!

Cyprus
Reply #170 - 11/25/09 at 10:08:46

babyhog wrote on 11/24/09 at 13:03:00:
Cipolino wrote on 11/24/09 at 12:36:27:

Mick

I admit my geography is terrible, so I had to look at Google maps to see where Cyprus is.  Did you buy your Savage there?  Long way from Romania.  It is very nice to have people from all over the world on this great little motorcycle site.

Welcome to you Ciprian!

~babyhog

Yes i bought the bike here, it is not a very common bike here, all the cypriots apreciate Hardley and Busa turbo, they ride mostly with no helmet (Mad Max style) so we see on the news every weekend that some teenagers died. I am 2 hours airplane distance from my country, but in 3 years i've been only once in Romania. If u look in the pics u can see Ed. L fwdctrls (thanks Ed), what u cannot see is the jets from Lancer (thanks Lancer), so Cyprus is not so far. i would like to ride in the weekend with other savage owners but there are not so many of them, i think i see only 3 in my area. Quote:
Ciprion, when you said "This is my nature " while you are standing by the side of the road are you taking a pee ? once again Welcome to our great web  site,we all love to see pictures, more so from other country's.  Have you ever been to the USA ? it's not bad for a very young country,it will grow up one day  Smiley
BTW we have a lawyer on this sight,he is a flight instructor and quite a smart chap. and he is American,but do you know he cant use a digital camera,and does not know how to post pictures,isen't that a disgrace ?

yeap! it was the call of the nature indeed! Grin
never been in USA  .... hope someday ...
sometime is better to be small and have many friends than to be big and have enemy
Indeed this is a great site, so many good people, i am on this site since feb when i was looking to buy  a bike,  this site made me decide to buy my precious bike. it is great to be in the Savage family !
God bless u all!

'93 yellow savage, seat mod, SE exhaust, 152 main & 52.5 pilot, cone air filter, drag bar, 4" risers, Ed L fwctrl
  IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #171 - 11/25/09 at 14:11:28

Well this thread is going to fall off, so I will bring it up to the top again. Here is a pic of a 1970's Honda CB160cc I used to ride on the CA freeways.  It only went 60mph and I didn't want to blow the engine, so I would ride in the shoulder at 40mph.  When I came up to a short bridge with no shoulder, I would stop and wait for the traffic to clear up and then zoom across the bridge and back onto the shoulder.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #172 - 11/25/09 at 15:11:18

Gort and you really liked that spring seat.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #173 - 11/25/09 at 15:27:40

It was like riding on your sofa.  They were worn out shock absorber helper springs, fit really well, and were an easy install, so I used them.

IP Logged
Toymaker
Serious Thumper

Dragon Rider

Granite Falls, NC
Reply #174 - 11/25/09 at 15:43:35

ah...nothing better than having your rearend sprung!   OH MY! Smiley

Because I can!
  IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #175 - 11/25/09 at 17:30:21

C'mon people, lets see some more of your photos....anything you got.  Dig deep...there's got to be more.

IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #176 - 11/25/09 at 17:46:09

I rescanned the thread, and realized that while Serowbot posted a picture of NickA and I, there was really no picture of my ride.

This is more or less what my bike looks like currently.  Of course, that is subject to change without notice.

IP Logged
ALfromN.H.  FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Dragon Slayer

Rochester, New Hampshire
Reply #177 - 11/25/09 at 20:26:38

Okay, here's the bike I learned on. 1977 Yamaha rd400. I bought it from a guy in my squadron for 800 bucks in 1979. I remember the day I bought it I took it straight out on the freeway in so. cal., rode about a mile and ran out of gas. I had to push it to the next exit, about a mile if I remember correctly. I rode it around for about 6 months and then decided it was time to get my learners permit. I rode it for another 6 months on the learners permit before I sold it. It was a great little bike. Did great wheelies.

2006 Harley Electra Glide 2014-Present
2009 Suzuki C50 2010-2014
2005 Suzuki S40 2006-2013
camaro103060 camaro103060   IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #178 - 11/25/09 at 20:55:41

You rode this for 6 months on the freeway with no permit or motorcycle license?

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #179 - 11/25/09 at 23:17:21

ALfromN.H.  FSO wrote on 11/25/09 at 20:26:38:
Okay, here's the bike I learned on. 1977 Yamaha rd400. I bought it from a guy in my squadron for 800 bucks in 1979. I remember the day I bought it I took it straight out on the freeway in so. cal., rode about a mile and ran out of gas. I had to push it to the next exit, about a mile if I remember correctly. I rode it around for about 6 months and then decided it was time to get my learners permit. I rode it for another 6 months on the learners permit before I sold it. It was a great little bike. Did great wheelies.
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_3h.w1L7TkAMtejzbkF/SIG=11rjlk5i6/EXP=12592940...

I bet it was faster than a Savage,and handled better. Nice bike.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 79
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 16:28:42

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › savage photos + let's see you and your ride!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.