Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What's your TRUE age??? (Read 246 times)
Southpaw
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
What's your TRUE age???
10/27/10 at 11:31:43

As one of those "raging against the night" men getting tired of being told I'm "too old" for certain jobs and hobbies, "can't keep taking chances like a kid", etc.  a question was raised in my group that I found quite interesting!

If you didn't KNOW how old you were, How old would you be and why?

It's an interesting question and brought about a lot of good discussion. I thought I'd throw it out here and see what happens.

For my part, while I'm 52, I think I'm more like 35ish. I'm not ready to slow down, a lot of people my age bore me to death with how sedentary they are. As far as taking chances, I assume that's about me still climbing heights, trimming trees etc., I'm just still pretty confident in my own abilities and besides, IT'S FUN!!! I'll have plenty of time to feel old later. For now I'm 35. Anybody up for some three-on-three hoops?  Roll Eyes

2004 Savage. Happiness isn't around the corner, its IN the corners!....I gotta question the integrity of any organization that would have the likes of me as a member...Groucho Marx
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: What's your TRUE age???
Reply #1 - 10/27/10 at 12:06:30

I think I'd be about 26,...
...and totally baffled as to why I make these creaky noises... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #2 - 10/27/10 at 12:30:06

I think about 30 - old enough to know better, young enough to still do it anyway.  Cool

And I am with Serowbot - what is this aching knees beeswax??  Huh

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #3 - 10/27/10 at 12:35:58

My kids and some kind of a wiwi game I think thats what you call it,They had a test,You did some balancing and other stuff,I came out 35 years old.My one daughter came out 35 her real age but the other 3 kids came out about 10 years older than me.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #4 - 10/27/10 at 12:42:13

actual 48 mentally 40, physically 70......not moving very fast at all - and most movements of anykind are very painful (arthritis in knees, ankles, feet, shoulders, wrists and hands)......would like to be able to move around more without pain but not likely to get any better.....yo tree climber good for you glad you are still able to get up and down those trees and play some B-ball....way to go bill glad you have some youth left in you too....

but i am glad i am still on this side of the dirt

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #5 - 10/27/10 at 12:51:20

Serowbot is messing with you.  He is 13, going on 70.

IP Logged
mornhm - FSO
Serious Thumper

HMMM

Reply #6 - 10/27/10 at 12:52:49

"Old enough to know better but to young to care."

"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of my body!"

What is this thing they call arthritis anyway?  Is that why my joints hurt - and I creak and crack when I move?

Maybe this says more about my judgement than my age.  Wink

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #7 - 10/27/10 at 12:53:34

I'd say about 32, as opposed to the "real" 45.  Like skat, old enough to know better, but young enough to do it if I want.  Still in great overall health and physical shape.  Bones only ache occasionally.  Wink

Only times I can think of, when I feel older, are driving at night, which I don't seem to like to do anymore; and looking at my 19-year-old son.  He makes me feel my age, or at least 40.  haha  Watching him turn into a man just warms my ole heart.    Smiley   

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #8 - 10/27/10 at 12:58:40

Last time I shot hoop was 7 hours ago,I go to the WMCA 5 days a week. I shoot baskets about 20 minutes when I'm there. See that Mick am a young mens Christian guy.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #9 - 10/27/10 at 13:06:04

bill67 wrote on 10/27/10 at 12:58:40:
Last time I shot hoop was 7 hours ago,I go to the WMCA 5 days a week. I shoot baskets about 20 minutes when I'm there. See that Mick am a young mens Christian guy.

I know you better than that Bill,you are just using the facility,one you are not a young man,and two, you are not a christian. You can fool some of the people some of the time ,but you cant fool all the people all off the time. Bill Clinton on Monica lewinski..I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN, I guess a bj don't count,That one did not work for me either the one time I used it.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #10 - 10/27/10 at 13:11:45

And since I've been following Christine O Donnell quiet closely,I stop masturbating last .week

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #11 - 10/27/10 at 13:24:04

Real age 50, mentaly about 30, physicaly i feel about 65 with all my aches n pains. I DREAD the real 65...lol
Oh if id only known at 30 what i know now id probably be dead or in jail and have 2 dozen kids....somewheres...lol Grin

IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #12 - 10/27/10 at 13:46:32

Real age 64.  Mental age 18.  Physical age 106.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 10/27/10 at 13:48:54

bill67 wrote on 10/27/10 at 13:11:45:
And since I've been following Christine O Donnell quiet closely,I stop masturbating last .week

Grin Grin Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #14 - 10/27/10 at 13:51:36

my mental 40 reflects my need to set a good example for my son - if i acted like i was a carefree 20 or 30 something he would feel free'r to to delay maturity......being a safety guy i am constantly performing risk management at work and in my personal life and too many risks are taken by the younger generations alreadty without me being a poster boy for "watch this" famous last words!

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 14:00:05

General CategoryThe Cafe › What's your TRUE age???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.