My Kind of Justice (Read 431 times)
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
My Kind of Justice
10/25/10 at 07:19:43

This may or not be completely true dont know dont care - passing it along for the concept not neccessarily the facts.

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his
12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death
before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,

She is still alive.

I like this kind of story - American citizens defending themselves and their homes.
IF YOU'RE A TRUE AMERICAN PASS THIS ON, IF YOU'RE AGAINST NOT PROTECTING OUR BORDERS AND OUR WAY OF LIFE - DELETE THIS MESSAGE

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
piglt

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: My Kind of Justice
Reply #1 - 10/25/10 at 08:08:26

the only thing better than taking out a couple of illegals would be taking out a couple of meth addicts.
always said if that ever happened to me instead of calling the law i would just bury them in the back yard and let their mommys wonder what happened to them. no mercy coming from me Smiley

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #2 - 10/25/10 at 08:26:07

Ever since my son got me a 357 magnum I have been dying for a couple of hot heads to enter my home,I don't care if they are legals or not ,the get the same I'm not asking for IDs .

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
cornfuzed

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

grinnin from coast to coast
Reply #3 - 10/25/10 at 09:10:48

supposedly a true story  Grin
George Phillips , an elderly man, from Meridian, Mississippi,was going up to bed, when his wife told

him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No," but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me.

Then the police dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be

along when one is available.."

George said, "Okay."

He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again..

"Hello,I just called you a few seconds ago because

there were people stealing things from my shed.. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both, the dogs are eating them right now." and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George , "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"
Grin

"The Finest battle implement ever devised." Ung the Caveman on the M1 Pointy Stick
2008 S40
1996 Royal Star
  IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/25/10 at 10:30:04

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
Toymaker
Serious Thumper

Dragon Rider

Granite Falls, NC
Reply #5 - 10/25/10 at 12:15:07

Amen Phelonius...Amen...ooops sorry Mick....Too True...Too True Smiley

Because I can!
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #6 - 10/25/10 at 12:40:31

Phelonius wrote on 10/25/10 at 10:30:04:

Phelonius

My thoughts exactly.

My own two cents:
1) Two illegals made it all the way from the Mexican border to Montana and were stopped by a school age girl ? So much for Police efficiency ...  Tongue
2) So the girl pointed (you do NOT aim from a waist-high hold) and shot her daddy's 12 gauge ?  Angry
Honestly, now, has anybody ever fired a 12ga.?
IF the girl really was a clay pigeon champ (trap or skeet? there's no such thing as "clay pigeon shooting championsip, it's either trap or skeet") she would use a .410, aka 36ga.

A 12ga. cartridge holds ... 3, maybe 4 times the weight in lead you find in a 36ga., and the powder is likewise much stringer.

The shotgun should have recoiled out of her grip, or seriously hampered her ability to fire a second round.

Of course, there's no anesthetic like fear & adrenalin, so she possibly didn't feel a thing until the Police came and she calmed down.

Just the same, it sounds a bit too tall a story.  Undecided

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #7 - 10/25/10 at 12:45:45

It's fake... http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

... but weracerc already said he don't care...  Huh...

Seems concocted to promote racist vigilantism,... nice...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #8 - 10/25/10 at 12:46:45

mpescatori wrote on 10/25/10 at 12:40:31:
Phelonius wrote on 10/25/10 at 10:30:04:

Phelonius

My thoughts exactly.

My own two cents:
1) Two illegals made it all the way from the Mexican border to Montana and were stopped by a school age girl ? So much for Police efficiency ...  Tongue
2) So the girl pointed (you do NOT aim from a waist-high hold) and shot her daddy's 12 gauge ?  Angry
Honestly, now, has anybody ever fired a 12ga.?
IF the girl really was a clay pigeon champ (trap or skeet? there's no such thing as "clay pigeon shooting championsip, it's either trap or skeet") she would use a .410, aka 36ga.

A 12ga. cartridge holds ... 3, maybe 4 times the weight in lead you find in a 36ga., and the powder is likewise much stringer.

The shotgun should have recoiled out of her grip, or seriously hampered her ability to fire a second round.

Of course, there's no anesthetic like fear & adrenalin, so she possibly didn't feel a thing until the Police came and she calmed down.

Just the same, it sounds a bit too tall a story.  Undecided

I agree, I used to own a twelve gauge single shot. I was glad it was a single because it gave me time to calm my shoulder between shots as I reloaded. I tried a waist high shot once and dang near broke my wrist. And I ain't a small guy.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #9 - 10/25/10 at 13:03:34

I tried a 12 gauge on clay targets ,didn't do good at all ,after I switched to a 20 gauge I started hitting the heck out of em.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
cornfuzed

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

grinnin from coast to coast
Reply #10 - 10/25/10 at 13:11:33

ohhh Mick you should try a 16 ... semi auto like the one ive got... WADDA HONEY to shoot!!! all day long on pheasant!

"The Finest battle implement ever devised." Ung the Caveman on the M1 Pointy Stick
2008 S40
1996 Royal Star
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #11 - 10/25/10 at 13:56:38

Dont bet your life on it boys. A properly trained 11 year old CAN and WILL shoot a 12 gauge accurately. Its not the ideal gun for an 11 year old, a 20ga or 16 ga is, but they do shoot them. Seen em, taught em(15 years firearms and hunter safety instructor for the state, all my life a gun owner).
A 3 inch magnum 12 ga shotgun actualy has more recoil then a .500 express elephant rifle. It can and has broken shoulders on grown men when fired improperly. But ive seen pleanty of women and girls fire em off no problem. And when your adrenalin is flowing you wont even feel the kick.
Theres also a multitude of different powered loads made for the various gauges. Most trap and skeet loads are a low powered load, not a magnum. Theres also about half a dozen different competitions where clay birds are used, not just trap and skeet.

I dont recall the state(mexico, arizona, texas) but i do remember a TV news report where an 11 year old DID shoot 2 illegal aliens in her home with her fathers gun a little while back. One was carrying a .45 from a previous fatal home invasion as well.

Now heres a suggestion for those looking for a home defense gun, especialy those with family and dont shoot often. Get yourself a .410 pump modified choke 3 inch mag with a pistol grip in place of a buttstock. Short barrel, 18 1/2 inch. Load it with #4s or buckshot if you can find em. Just racking a round into the chamber will take the fight out of most burglers. If it dont the load of #4s will and you dont have to worry about over penetration into another room as much.
And leave the flashlight and laser pointer addons off of em, they make you a target.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 10/25/10 at 16:34:46

Wolfman wrote on 10/25/10 at 13:56:38:
Now heres a suggestion for those looking for a home defense gun...

Here's another suggestion,...  Get rid of your "I'm a gun nut" bumper stickers, take down that "Protected by Smith & Wesson" sign on your front gate, don't use an "Assault " type of weapon for home defense,... and don't E-mail copies of the fake letter posted above, to everyone you know... or any others like it...
All these things can be used against you in court, should you ever find yourself there, after having used a weapon to defend yourself...
... and legal or not,... it's 12 jurors that will decide your fate...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #13 - 10/25/10 at 16:48:59

Serowbot wrote on 10/25/10 at 12:45:45:
It's fake... http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

... but weracerc already said he don't care...  Huh...

Seems concocted to promote racist vigilantism,... nice...

Seems to be the case with all these 'pass it on' letters.
Since they've cried 'wolf' so many times, the true ones will go by the way side.

WWW   IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #14 - 10/25/10 at 16:56:12

This may or not be completely true.

None of it is true!

An 11-year-old Girl With a Shotgun Defends Herself Against Two Illegal Alien Home Invaders-Fiction!

Summary of the eRumor:

Two illegal aliens broke into a home in Butte, Montana.  An 11-year-old girl was home alone.  She had been a clay shooting champion and ran and got her father's shotgun.  She ended up shooting both intruders.  The email asks if you ever wonder why good stuff never makes the news?

The Truth:  

According to the Butte-Silver Bow Sheriff's department in Montana, this never took place.

So stop with the BS already.

...Don't get me wrong here, anybody comes busting into my house in the middle of the night...they are dead on arrival. But lets not get crazy here.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 05:41:04

General CategoryThe Cafe › My Kind of Justice

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.