tea party (Read 379 times)
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
tea party
10/20/10 at 12:36:43

Hey,Tea partyers,set an example.Are you on unemployment ? Stop checks today ! Medicare ? Cut up the card. Put up or shut up.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: tea party
Reply #1 - 10/20/10 at 14:11:48

mick wrote on 10/20/10 at 12:36:43:
Hey,Tea partyers,set an example.Are you on unemployment ? Stop checks today ! Medicare ? Cut up the card. Put up or shut up.

Thats unreasonable. Not that that shocks me, coming from you. Here, allow me to show you right thinking.

People who have borne the burden of a contract are legally entitled to the benefits OF that contract.

When I say "Lets go back to the Constitution",, youve GOT to know that we GOT here slowly & changing all that needs changed will take time.

STOP screwing the American People & work the SS & all that govt aid crap out of the budget over tiome.

Isnt it ridiculous that you want the people to suffer MORE?

You want to take more away from the people. Lets FIRST stop wasting the fruits of their labors in unjust wars & forweign aid & spending billions on surveilance OF the very people who PAY for the system that watches them.. OKAY??

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #2 - 10/20/10 at 18:03:06

Tea baggers believe you have every right to practice freedom of religion as long as its their brand of religion. All other beliefs are against freedom of religion because they don't believe in "tea bag Jesus" who starves the lazy and carries an AK-47 so he can cast the first stone at the godless, the gay, the government, the liberals, the educated, and anyone else that tea baggers hate. They are both racist and fascist, and probably dangerous to America.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 10/20/10 at 18:13:29

Starlifter wrote on 10/20/10 at 18:03:06:
Tea baggers believe you have every right to practice freedom of religion as long as its their brand of religion. All other beliefs are against freedom of religion because they don't believe in "tea bag Jesus" who starves the lazy and carries an AK-47 so he can cast the first stone at the godless, the gay, the government, the liberals, the educated, and anyone else that tea baggers hate. They are both racist and fascist, and probably dangerous to America.

Ha ha ha,, complete crap, but whats new?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #4 - 10/20/10 at 18:52:54

here is one just for you Jog.
Christianity is just a crappy rip off other religions that preceded it .I hate to be the bearer of bad news ,but Jesus isn't exactlyan origional character .He was primarily highjacked from mithraism and fused  with a few other popular religiuos icons Mithra preceded Jesus by 600 years,and he has a little bit in common with the modern lord and savior.
Born Dec 25th       Jesus        Mithra.
Born of a virgin     Jesus        Mithra.
Nativity heralded by a star    Jesus          Mithra
Kings brought him gifts    Jesus          Mithra.
Wise men attended the birth       Jesus     Mithra
performed miracles      Jesus      Mithra.
Had 12 disciples        Jesus       Mithra.
performed baptisms       Jesus       Mithra.
Removed sins            Jesus         Mithra.
Part of a holy trinity     Jesus        Mithra.
A traveling teacher      Jesus        Mithra.
Tempted in the desert    Jesus      Mithra. the list goes on.and on.

Look familiar ? now the thing is who is the right one ?
and then you have Krishner in the year 3,228 BC almost the same as above.

And Buddiah 563 BC ,almost the same as above.
there is a couple more

mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 10/20/10 at 20:06:25

What you say about Jesus is not my problem. Say, thnk, do, whatever you want. Nothing you have to say will change what I KNOW..

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #6 - 10/20/10 at 20:38:49

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/20/10 at 20:06:25:
What you say about Jesus is not my problem. Say, thnk, do, whatever you want. Nothing you have to say will change what I KNOW..

you know nothing,if you knew some thing that would be just a tiny bit convincing you would share it, either that or it's just too embarrising.
I realy think one day you will see the light.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 10/20/10 at 20:55:12

Ive typed it too many times. Ive TOLD you why I believe what I believe, well,  as much as I am gonna tell you. But I wasnt TAUGHT to believe. Some tried, but I couldnt see what they were talking about. Not till I was 20 or 21 did I remember what happened when I was 3. THEN I KNEW Jesus was real.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #8 - 10/21/10 at 06:31:41

Mick -

You started a discussion about the Tea party (whatever it is - I don't see it on any ballots).  It only took 3 posts, including the original, to turn the discussion once more into a rant against religion.

Please, my Friend, when you start an intellectual discussion; please stick with the topic, and don't turn every chat into a anti-religion rant.  You are far too smart for that, but it makes people wonder if you have a single tracked mind.  I know you don't, and I know that you have lots of wisdom to offer - please just do that.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 10/21/10 at 08:32:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/20/10 at 14:11:48:

Thats unreasonable. Not that that shocks me, coming from you. Here, allow me to show you right thinking.

People who have borne the burden of a contract are legally entitled to the benefits OF that contract.

When I say "Lets go back to the Constitution",, youve GOT to know that we GOT here slowly & changing all that needs changed will take time.

STOP screwing the American People & work the SS & all that govt aid crap out of the budget over tiome.

You want to take more away from the people. Lets FIRST stop wasting the fruits of their labors in unjust wars & forweign aid & spending billions on surveilance OF the very people who PAY for the system that watches them.. OKAY??

Here ya go,, back on track,, address my response.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #10 - 10/21/10 at 08:36:27

ask your buddy jesus,oops he won't answer either.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 10/21/10 at 08:40:04

Youre working on making yourself irrellevant. You thot you were making a point, but I responded & made you look as silly as youre acting..

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #12 - 10/21/10 at 09:20:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/21/10 at 08:32:13:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/20/10 at 14:11:48:

Here ya go,, back on track,, address my response.

to be honest your writing is very bad ,it sometimes is so bad I cant read it, As for the Wars I have been against those since day one, the quote I put in about the tea party was in my local news paper,I thought it was amusing and it might get a response,as you can see it worked.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/21/10 at 09:31:01

come over to the dark side mick, you want sugar in your tea?

"todays news. London England.
the government is cutting a half million jobs,sharply reducing welfare,
And upped retirement age to 66.
Dont piddle around just do it, the country is in deep ka ka , you don't care about the next election ,just get her done. beside there is no election unless the people want one , and the house gives a vote of "No confidence".  
Look and learn America. "

IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/21/10 at 09:41:11

"People who have borne the burden of a contract are legally entitled to the benefits OF that contract."

I agree. I've had money taken out for SS and now state pension. Now they want to cut the pension benefits. That is not fair. They are breaking their contract with me, especially when the borrow pension money to balance the budget.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 08:21:43

General CategoryThe Cafe › tea party

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.