Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FD-47 (Read 109 times)
Lupo

FD-47
09/28/10 at 19:07:27

Here's the hype http://www.fueldoctorusa.com/learn/ and for all you believers I can sell you a cure for engine knock and sweaters eaten by moths or I have a magnetic device for your air cleaner that will also improve your balance. Why the auto industry hasn't got wind of these things is beyond me Shocked

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: FD-47
Reply #1 - 09/28/10 at 19:27:27

I knew somebody that taped some spiritual healing kinda' rock to their fuel line...

The car didn't run any better,...
...but I think its spirit was at peace with that...  Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/28/10 at 21:21:56

"The FD-47 not only reduced the electrical interference, it flattens out the noise down to the actual vehicle voltage. All measurements, readings, settings, time and date reflected on the display are original and not altered."

Bull. The time stamp at the lower right corner for both read outs is the same.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 09/28/10 at 21:27:21

BurnPgh wrote on 09/28/10 at 21:21:56:
"The FD-47 not only reduced the electrical interference, it flattens out the noise down to the actual vehicle voltage. All measurements, readings, settings, time and date reflected on the display are original and not altered."

Bull. The time stamp at the lower right corner for both read outs is the same.

Awe common burny, there's 9 seconds difference.  plenty of time to swap out a bike.   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
Lupo

Reply #4 - 09/28/10 at 21:46:57

Dudes! I've got a truckload of these funny smelling round things that will be just like supercharging your motor when you throw a few in the tank. Why do you think it's called the "gumball rally" ? Three for a dollar and I'll give you four free with separate shipping and handling. You know, like Billy always said, 'nothing cleans like OxyClean" , snoorrrrrt...!

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #5 - 09/28/10 at 22:37:33

Lupo wrote on 09/28/10 at 21:46:57:
Dudes! I've got a truckload of these funny smelling round things that will be just like supercharging your motor when you throw a few in the tank. Why do you think it's called the "gumball rally" ? Three for a dollar and I'll give you four free with separate shipping and handling. You know, like Billy always said, 'nothing cleans like OxyClean" , snoorrrrrt...!

sounds like snake oil to me,I'm close to 73 years old and every year or two it would come on the market at auto shows etc, just so much crap.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Reply #6 - 09/29/10 at 08:19:47

I think they said an improvement of 9.9 %. Did I get that right? So if I put 11 of these little jewels on Thumprat we can cruise down the road forever without putting gas in the bike. Will only have to remember to get rid of the extra gas that will be produced by saving so much gas. Maby I should not be too greedy and just get 10 FD-47s, then will only have to put a small ammount of gas in once a week Wink. Now where's that oil thread.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #7 - 09/29/10 at 08:21:14

Quote:
The FD-47 simply plugs into the lighter socket/power port and the power conditioning qualities of the FD-47 help to reduce and remove this noise and to restore your vehicle’s efficiency.

Huh

It reminds me of that "stuff this up your a.. and you'll sing like a meadowlark..."

Grin Grin Grin

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
kel30734

Dragon Rider

Calhoun, GA
Reply #8 - 09/29/10 at 11:33:00

I CALL BULL S**t

WWW kel30755   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home