Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why pretty girls shouldn't ride in shopping carts (Read 187 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Why pretty girls shouldn't ride in shopping carts
09/26/10 at 04:19:49

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Why pretty girls shouldn't ride in shopping ca
Reply #1 - 09/26/10 at 07:44:40

I turned a cart over completely, coming off the sidewalk, into a rain filled gutter, fully loaded with a customers groceries.....it wasnt a fun day.

I dont understand her not getting arms down.. maybe if I watched again,, naaaah, dont wanna see that again..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #2 - 09/26/10 at 08:08:04

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 09/26/10 at 04:19:49:

OF why were you looking up pretty girls riding Grin

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/26/10 at 08:27:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/26/10 at 07:44:40:
I turned a cart over completely, coming off the sidewalk, into a rain filled gutter, fully loaded with a customers groceries.....it wasnt a fun day.

I dont understand her not getting arms down.. maybe if I watched again,, naaaah, dont wanna see that again..

the other girl was holding her hands -  nope, sorry, now you made me watch it again!   she was putting them out but the other girl in front was in her way

ouch!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 09/26/10 at 08:55:55

Watching pairs, Ice skating. Guy has woman overhead, holding her hands. He falls, doesnt let go & slams her face into the ice. I saw her skate again the next year, but she just wasnt oaky. Never saw her again, as far as I know.. changed my watching that competition. I get worried when someone is holding their partners hands in an overhead lift. Ive been smashed up in so many ways I dont laff when I see people get smashed. Americas funniest? Half of that stuff is pure sadism. People with no heart laff when someone gets a face full of asphalt or a crotch packed with pipe when the skateboard slips away.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #5 - 09/26/10 at 15:42:23

Whole point is you shouldn't do things like that to females ... especially not the purty ones.    

Dem boys ain't very bright, are they?    
Shouldn't have the girls riding on top of the beer cooler like that -- it's plumb dangerous --

it could shake the beer up and make it spew when you pop the tops.

================

"Daddy, I need to get me a new nose, 2 new front teeth and my forehead and chin is all scarred up too."

"Daddy, can I get me a set of "D" cup implants done at the same time, please?   My old ones are all popped, scarred up and all mashed sub "A" flat now from where Suzi landed on me ...   plus I have a cracked skull and a nasty concussion, too."

Kiss

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #6 - 09/26/10 at 15:56:30

what da maroon, 1st he drives the cart off the curb, then it's like... "dude, did you get that?"

WWW   IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #7 - 09/27/10 at 04:48:16

Still, I wonder where them young boys wuz a grocery shopping -- wherever it was has some under ripe bimbos stocked in big center displays right out there on the beer isle.

Good marketing, that ...  impulse purchases center isle placed correctly to be noticed.  
Bet they train them to giggle as they climb off the elevated display right on into your cart ...

(are all you ladies really gonna put up with this endlessly and not SAY anything?  Or do you remember when you were young enough and dumb enough to be riding in the cart?)

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 09/27/10 at 04:55:15

Back when Oldfeller was a Youngfeller those girls woulda been being draged home, errr, back to the cave,  by their hair & the dude woulda been hauling a club & wearing an animal hide. Now, men shop for their wimmenz instead of just goin out & gettin 'em.

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #9 - 09/27/10 at 05:20:02

No, in my generation you had to ask go their daddy's permission to take them out to a movie or to date them at all if you were in high school or earlier.

Heck, even in college my wife to be took me home to eat Sunday dinner with her entire family after 2-3 casual dates as I was considered to be a serious boyfriend potential and her sister/cousins/mother had to weigh in on the subject.  Plus it was time to be seeing if I was trainable or not.

And yes, she rode on the back of my motorcycle occasionally, but she didn't care for it very much so I didn't push it.   And since it was spring time I swiped flowers from all over the place and never showed up without something to give her.

-----------

I think the circumstances have changed a good bit to where it is now.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #10 - 09/27/10 at 07:08:41

Ha HA!  I have teenagers and "courtin" definitely ain't what it used to be....

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/20/24 at 05:25:17

General CategoryThe Cafe › Why pretty girls shouldn't ride in shopping carts

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.