Send Topic Print
Christine O'Donnell (Read 1448 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: Christine O'Donnell
Reply #90 - 09/24/10 at 13:48:06

Bill Clinton a fine smart man almost had our country out of debt,A self made man.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #91 - 09/24/10 at 13:54:06

No, but each of the fathers wanted to be pres.

And, I'm not the son of a millionaire or poltician either, nor have I run for POTUS.  Who is his right mind would?

Seriously, to change the subject slightly, it's just this kind of nit picking into one's younger years that has driven off some mighty good people, of all political persuasions, from running for office.

Before long, we'll want to know how long it took a candidate to get potty trained when he was a toddler, or how many playground fights he got into while in 1st grade.

Right now, my son-in-law is the county recorder in our county - hardly an office full of politcal intrigue or controversy.  Ohio has 88 counties, and his office is the most efficient of all of them, measured by the number of documents recorded per staff person.

Yet, two years ago when he ran for re-election, his opponent criticized him for not being in his office during his 3 week honeymoon.  That's how silly even local politics has become.

About 15 years ago, I was offered a judgeship.  It took me a nano second to decide to say no; and about 2 minutes to figure out how to do so politely.  No way did I want this kind of scrutiny into everything I ever said, did, or didn't do.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
JohnBoy
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #92 - 09/24/10 at 13:56:36

bill67 wrote on 09/24/10 at 13:48:06:
Bill Clinton a fine smart man almost had our country out of debt,A self made man.

If he could only keep his Klotz in his pants!

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #93 - 09/24/10 at 14:02:04

Now you know thats not always a easy thing to do. Wink

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #94 - 09/24/10 at 14:34:31

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 09/24/10 at 13:54:06:
No, but each of the fathers wanted to be pres.

And, I'm not the son of a millionaire or poltician either, nor have I run for POTUS.  Who is his right mind would?

Seriously, to change the subject slightly, it's just this kind of nit picking into one's younger years that has driven off some mighty good people, of all political persuasions, from running for office.

Before long, we'll want to know how long it took a candidate to get potty trained when he was a toddler, or how many playground fights he got into while in 1st grade.

Right now, my son-in-law is the county recorder in our county - hardly an office full of politcal intrigue or controversy.  Ohio has 88 counties, and his office is the most efficient of all of them, measured by the number of documents recorded per staff person.

Yet, two years ago when he ran for re-election, his opponent criticized him for not being in his office during his 3 week honeymoon.  That's how silly even local politics has become.

About 15 years ago, I was offered a judgeship.  It took me a nano second to decide to say no; and about 2 minutes to figure out how to do so politely.  No way did I want this kind of scrutiny into everything I ever said, did, or didn't do.

Dang it Jerry ! you through away a judgeship,think of the money you could make ,in a very short time ,you could have retired in a few years with millions,in cash.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #95 - 09/24/10 at 14:47:43

Sorry, Mick, but judge pay isn't all that high in the state court system.  Federal judges do quite well as their pay is the same as a senator's is.  Currently in the neighborhood of $160K per year.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #96 - 09/24/10 at 14:50:50

First of all real Witchcraft/Wicca has nothing to do with satan. In fact true Witchcraft/Wicca does not even recognize satan as real so how can they worship something they do not even believe in? Second, what ever happened to freedom of religion?

This always irritated me when people automatically assume that Witchcraft/Wicca is devil worship when the devil is not even recognized. Satanism is the worship of the devil and has nothing to do with Witchcraft/Wicca.

People really need to educate themselves about stuff before the spout off about things they obviously no nothing about.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #97 - 09/24/10 at 21:01:53

Our country is getting exactly what it voted for.  The most evil man since himmler elected VP.routed in haliburton, what a surprise we were permanently at war, with the expense no carried in the budget nor the extra needed soldiers counted in employment/unemployed figures..not planned for by the VA...duh.
Many people do not like the present incumbent's style of governing, he goes thru a study and consensus building, then makes a plan..not autocratic enough.
Well, it is the more "feminen" style if management so if your crying that we are afraid of Palin cause she is a women, wrong.  That she is a slick imbecile..right. Wink  Oh and physically attractive also.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #98 - 09/24/10 at 22:32:07

Serowbot , Are you saying that bill Clinton is smarter than GWB ?
So, given the smarts of both guys ,who made the best POTUS.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

mickrowe37   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #99 - 09/24/10 at 23:12:01

On Bill Maher tonight showed another clip of Christine O'Donell,remember he will post a clip from his early shows politcal corect, until she agrees to come on his show. She said that her and a girl friend killed a mexican.
I wonder how this one pans out ?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #100 - 09/26/10 at 11:47:53

I got a call last night from a "survey service" about one of our state initiatives on the November ballot. About how supporting it will turn us into another California... The little girl got mad at me for answering honestly, that anything the steal and squander sector wants, I'm against. Apparently, supporting an initiatve to force the state to be fiscally responsible is a bad thing?

My wife is on Social Security, way ahead of the normal age, due to disability. Her check almost covers the mortgage on a 30 year old single wide (with 2 stick built add on rooms) and an acre of basically useless ground. For our house, Social Security IS the crutch it was intended to be. Sure can't live on it. I received a year of benefits and a lump sum pre-payment for the 3 years I spent off work injured. It amounted to 1 1/2 years of pay, better than a kick in the butt, but it still took years to pay off the bills.

I do get a good laugh over the typical American response to common European lifestyle choices, i.e. paganism, social and familial nudity, open homosexuality, living within your means, etc.

Your average career politician doesn't care about you, me or the corporate purse strings he's sold his soul to. Look good for the camera, steal as much from the public and private sector as you can, and get out of the limelight before you get caught. Play to the country's xenophobia while holding the backdoor open in order to get more kickbacks off the backs of illegals.

You want to really trip your mind out? Read the publication Nazi-Soci by Dr. Joseph Goebbels. There is an awful lot of the bilge spouted by both major US political ideologies in there...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #101 - 09/27/10 at 23:51:16

Wd, the book you mentioned in your last post was the title "Nazi-Soci"
by Goebbels,or did you abreviate ?. I would like to read the book so I need the correct title, thanks mate, Mick

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #102 - 09/30/10 at 14:10:17

"Sorry, Mick, but judge pay isn't all that high in the state court system.  Federal judges do quite well as their pay is the same as a senator's is.  Currently in the neighborhood of $160K per year."

Low pay eh? maybe that explains the almost universal corruption of local judges.

...and Jerry, you should stop defending GWB. It is unbecoming of someone of your intellect.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #103 - 09/30/10 at 14:25:27

Why do GOP pols care about sex so much? This one had a campaign against masturbation when she was younger. Gingrich had three wives and criticized Clinton for his messing around. Some of the biggest critics of gay sex are conservatives who are secretly gay. Pols frequently are into pay for sex, both sides. One republican governor had a girlfriend in South America despite being "happily married."

Unless it is harmful to someone, it is no one's business.
But let's stop the hypocrisy.  Smiley

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #104 - 09/30/10 at 14:26:53

Lifter -

That remark about state court judge is insulting.  Read my post on the Tall Table - in 35 years of constant trial work and appearances before judges in several states, I've NEVER encountered one on the take.

Some may not be the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree, but that's a whole different issue from being corrupt.

And I will defend most of GWB's presidency, except for invading Iraq when we should have gone into Iran.

Has Hopey Changey done any better in your view?  I see that his trusted ally, Emanuel, is jumping ship tomorrow, along with Sommers, who already left.  No senior economic adisor, no chief of staff has chosen to remain with him - says a lot, doesn't it?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 03:03:45

General CategoryThe Cafe › Christine O'Donnell

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.