Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Human Genes put into rice -- gets FDA approval (Read 185 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Human Genes put into rice -- gets FDA approval
09/11/10 at 10:06:05

OK, we have all heard about Genetically Modified foods and how bees are dieing off all over the place and lab rats & hamsters are going totally sterile after eating some of the stuff for 3-4 generations, etc etc.  

You can check into those items yourself at your own leisure.   This post is about a joke I made several weeks ago about Soylent Green being put into GM foods.

Well, shiver me timbers -- my joke ain't so durn funny anymore.

Read this ....  then type "human genes put into rice" into your browser.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/01/AR20070301014...

Rice is an air pollinator, so starting from central Kansas where this stuff is already being grown, the wind will blow and within 5 years this gene mod will be all over the place.

oh well, a little titty milk with your rice there, buddy?

HiPro lettuce was my next joke that I made a while back -- Ok, I'm waiting now for GM reality to catch up with my tastelessly bad jokes.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Re: Human Genes put into rice -- gets FDA approval
Reply #1 - 09/11/10 at 10:45:23

Aaaaaaahhhh-Soylent Green-Enjoy it with friends and family-The answer to all the world's problems---Luke

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 09/11/10 at 10:55:21

Huh...

« Last Edit: 09/11/10 at 12:02:11 by Serowbot »  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #3 - 09/11/10 at 11:49:40

Ummm, Long Pig, Taste like Pork! Cheesy

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #4 - 09/11/10 at 12:31:01

Hi-pro lettuce -- the other white meat

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #5 - 09/11/10 at 13:07:48

BRIEF TECHNOLOGICAL HISTORY OF MAN

Hunter/gatherer tribe society results in increased size of the brain case

Partnership with the dog

Stone and bone edged weapons

Crude "wild seed planting" Agriculture

Domestication of grass grazing herd animals

Bronze Age

Iron Age

Steel Age

Water Powered mechanisms

The Printing Press

Steam Powered Mechanisms

The Industrial Revolution

Internal Combustion Engine

Electro/Mechanical Technological Revolution

The Atomic Age

The Computer/Microchip Revolution

The Internet

The Genetic Revolution

The Year 2012 -- the end of all biological life that is dependent on cellulose or casein to hold their cell walls together

This was caused when genes from an aggressive termite gut bacteria was combined with anaerobic characteristics taken from deep water magma vent viruses and was then spliced into a common air borne bread yeast as the container host plant.   Apparently one of the viral side strains was NOT absolutely contained by the yeast cell as intended but took on some of the common ancestral viral replication modes as well as the slower as-planned bacterial/yeast budding and fission modes.

This ill conceived genetic modification was done by a mostly unsupervised single grad student in an attempt to make a more efficient at high temperatures sealed mass fermentation reactor.  This new method creates hot ethyl alcohol vapor using the direct & rapid yeast bacterial digestion of grass and wood pulp instead of using food grains ground up into a wet mash that requires 5 process steps and a lot of fermentation time and a lot of outside input energy to repeatedly boil the entire fermented grain/water mass to get to the alcohol vapor.  

His modified yeast would directly anaerobically digest the wood fibers, producing a very large temperature rise inside the reactor (above the boiling point of alcohol) by biological activity heat generated alone.  The termite gut bacteria genes in the yeast modified by the very high temperature magma vent virus material could live quite happily and do its work very quickly at these elevated temperatures.

Vapors from his high temperature sealed reactor went directly into a cold water distillation loop, producing a crude alcohol in only one production step.  His goal was to win the $100,000 Obama collegiate prize for alternate fuels for the year 2012 as he wanted to take his girlfriend "on a really nice vacation together."  He was on his fifth attempt to generate the exact needed characteristics when the accident happened.

He first realized his mistake when his cotton underwear, shirt and blue jeans began dissolving leaving him buck naked inside a small but growing circle of crumbling plants and collapsing wooden furniture and wooden walled structures.   Then a day later the casein in his fingernails and toe nails and hair slowly began to crumble, followed shortly by his joint cartilage and ligaments.  

VIRAL VECTOR AND TRANSFERAL MEDIUM

He had dropped a single drop of pipette transfered fluid on to the lab floor then had accidentally stepped in it, tracking the new bread yeast cum mutated virus variant (embedded and actively feeding in the rubber soles of his containment shoes) right on out of the sterile containment area through DECON and out into the unshielded environment where it multiplied rapidly, well, like a mutant virus.  

It took the local, state and federal government 4 days to "study the situation" (ie fight over who had jurisdiction) and when they did attempt to react to control the spread of the small crumbling blight circle all their local efforts were totally ineffective.  An increasing series of more severe chemical and pyrotechnic methods were tried, but once again were unsuccessful.   The blight circle seemed to grow more rapidly the larger it became ....

The later attempts to sterilize the spreading blight area using all available nuclear weapons from both USA, Russia and China were unsuccessful and only exacerbated the spread as sunlight was not required for the anaerobic reaction to take place and the resulting very high heat and radiation levels only served to speed up the growth of the double gene spliced airborne virus (as well as mutate it further from the resulting high levels of radiation).    The nuclear blast mushroom clouds put the virus way up high into the stratosphere, where the prevailing upper atmosphere winds carried rapidly from west to east to meet the ocean air currents.

As soon as the blight reached the oceans, it was all over for us humans ....  photosynthesis stopped as the ocean algae, plankton and sea plants all died within 60 days.   Some of the very largest hard calcium shelled crustaceans lasted another 3 weeks before their shells dissolved.

... but those of us humans that managed to get isolated out on a very few brand new active volcanic Pacific ocean islands, wearing heavily modified containment suits, we survived even longer than the crabs and the cockroaches.  We had enough time to clearly document what humanity had done to themselves in case life ever does reach the multicellular level again and perhaps then evolves into advanced technological beings again.  

Here is the sum of our wisdom ....

Embarrassed       hey dummy, don't DO that gene splicing shite

« Last Edit: 09/11/10 at 16:38:43 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #6 - 09/11/10 at 16:02:01

Serowbot wrote on 09/11/10 at 10:55:21:

Vegetarians might taste better, but there farts are wicked.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 09/11/10 at 16:04:42

Yea, & theres stashes of REAL seeds in a few places around the world. When theyre finished killing off the masses, theyll try to clean up the toxic crap they used on us & then, the elite will have enough of "us" to keep their crap running & fields tilled & clothing made, etc, while they live lives of pure luxury & rule supreme over the remaining throngs of slaves. I wont live to see it,I promise.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #8 - 09/11/10 at 16:07:06

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 09/11/10 at 12:31:01:

I don't eat vegetables but I would try that.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #9 - 09/11/10 at 16:11:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/11/10 at 16:04:42:
Yea, & theres stashes of REAL seeds in a few places around the world. When theyre finished killing off the masses, theyll try to clean up the toxic crap they used on us & then, the elite will have enough of "us" to keep their crap running & fields tilled & clothing made, etc, while they live lives of pure luxury & rule supreme over the remaining throngs of slaves. I wont live to see it,I promise.

they have those seed storage places in or around the north and south pole to save on electricity for refridgeration.
I think Justin they just might have to have more workers than elites,
So a big revolt would be easy,and who is said first,kill all the lawyers ?

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #10 - 09/11/10 at 18:28:37

I think the end of the world will be caused when ants move into the computers found in all the dumps in the world. They will use formic acid on the aluminium shells and components of the computers to generate electricity, access the hard drives and attack the human race in Pac Man and Ms Pac Man formations. We are Doomed.  Shocked

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #11 - 09/13/10 at 13:11:27

Oldfeller,

"The Year 2012 -- the end of all biological life that is dependent on cellulose or casein to hold their cell walls together "

This sounds very much like a "Armageddon scenario" book I'm reading just now, by Frederick Forsythe.

PREY

Makes you shudder and want to peek at the ending... Undecided

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Prophet_10

TANSTAAFL

Dekalb, IL
Reply #12 - 09/13/10 at 16:45:00

mick wrote on 09/11/10 at 16:02:01:
Vagetarians might taste better, but there farts are wicked.

Too Right.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 17:32:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › Human Genes put into rice -- gets FDA approval

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.