Send Topic Print
Lowell Motorcycle Night (Read 99 times)
jef.savage
Serious Thumper

ridin' n slidin'

Boston, MA
Lowell Motorcycle Night
08/31/10 at 18:36:32

Just got back from Motorcycle Night in Lowell, MA.  Thousands of bikes every Tuesday.  Met Rogue_cheddar and KevinPhan who was nice enough to stop by and show his awesome hardtail bobber.  It was the first time there for the mini-bagger/cafe/bobber and it made me proud.  It easily got more attention than any other bike in the area.  So much that people commented to me about how much attention it drew.  It had groups around it for a lot of the night.  Lots of guys bending over to try to read the side of the engine.  Lots of discussions about it.  
It was a hot ride up in rush hour traffic (about 30 miles) but the ride home in the evening air was much better.  A really good night.

IP Logged
kevinphan

Dracut, Massachusetts
Re: Lowell Motorcycle Night
Reply #1 - 09/01/10 at 01:34:36

It was good meeting ya, hopefully I'll be able to look at your bike more in depth next time. Looked real good parked on the grass!

WWW diverseclothing   IP Logged
Rogue_Cheddar
Serious Thumper

Hang up the phone
and drive!

Haverhill, Massachusetts
Re: Lowell Motorcycle Night
Reply #2 - 09/01/10 at 18:32:33

Hey Jef, thanks for the nice chat. Bike night was sweet as usual. You have an awesome rat savage that is flat out cool. It was nice to meet you and hope to see you there for the last three weeks of the season. Your bike and that 89 Honda Tourister Trophy 500cc single were a highlight.

Oh and I won a leather clad cruiser helmet in a raffle, how kewl is that!?   Cheesy

'95 Red Savage. Oring grips and pegs, 30" Fishtail muffler,152.5 main, 1/3 spacer mod ,seat lift, Verslagy.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 18:25:21

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Lowell Motorcycle Night

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.