Send Topic Print
bicycle surprise!! (Read 105 times)
DocNeedles

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

British Columbia
bicycle surprise!!
08/25/10 at 18:44:09

A young friend of mine on the island who happens to be a black belt in martial arts was riding along on his bicycle on one of our island roads thinking of what it would be like to be fighting in Afghanistan when a deer crossed in front of him.  This was followed by a cougar which he hit in the hind quarters and it went careening off into the bush.
Be careful what the universe will bring to you.
DocNeedles

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Re: bicycle surprise!!
Reply #1 - 08/25/10 at 22:46:33

DocNeedles wrote on 08/25/10 at 18:44:09:
A young friend of mine on the island who happens to be a black belt in martial arts was riding along on his bicycle on one of our island roads thinking of what it would be like to be fighting in Afghanistan when a deer crossed in front of him.  This was followed by a cougar which he hit in the hind quarters and it went careening off into the bush.
DocNeedles

Could have been worse,he could have woken up with a hangover .,and enlistment papers in his pocket with orders to get to Afghanistan on the double,and instructions on how to tame cougers to sniff drugs.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
DocNeedles

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

British Columbia
Re: bicycle surprise!!
Reply #2 - 08/26/10 at 19:26:56

mick wrote on 08/25/10 at 22:46:33:
DocNeedles wrote on 08/25/10 at 18:44:09:
DocNeedles

Could have been worse,he could have woken up with a hangover .,and enlistment papers in his pocket with orders to get to Afghanistan on the double,and instructions on how to tame cougers to sniff drugs.

I Love that response Mick, I will pass it on to him.
DocNeedles

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 04:26:57

General CategoryThe Cafe › bicycle surprise!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.