Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
*&@$# Women in Mini Vans (Read 417 times)
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
*&@$# Women in Mini Vans
08/15/10 at 02:50:58

Ive come to the conclusion women in Mini Vans have a desire to kill folks on Bikes.
Had some ignorant B... Witch try to run over me today.
Rideing right beside her out of her blind spot. Car in front of her starts to slow for a light as it turns yellow.(she was following to close anyways).
She turns, looks right at me, right in the eyes. No room for her to move through between the car in front of her and me but she does anyway.
Im watching for something stupid and sure enough she cuts her front wheels and gooses it after looking at me.

I laid on the brakes, laid on the horn and had to move all the way over almost into oncomeing traffic to avoid her. She blows on through then dosent make the light anyway.
Starts looking back in her mirror giveing ME dirty looks and grabs her cell phone and starts yapping and looking in the mirror.
Im setting there stareing daggers back and wishing she was a man!
She basicly tried to run over me to try and beat a red light. AFTER looking right at me right beside her drivers window.

Yesterday had one back out right out in front of me in the wal-mart parking lot without even checking out her window. Was stareing out her rear window.
Then stops and says sorry she could'nt see me because she could'nt see out her REAR window!!! WTF? I was comeing from her front!
Thats three times in two days in the wal-mart parking lot some woman in a mini van has backed right out in front of me without looking out her driver side window. Wal-marts getting Dangerous.

Bad enough the yahoos that speed up then slow down and weave all the way into the other lane repeatedly to keep you from passing them.
Im starting to think mini vans ought to be outlawed, at least for middle aged women!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Re: *&@$# Women in Mini Vans
Reply #1 - 08/15/10 at 04:29:21

sounds to me like we need to deputise all bikers with the power to issue traffic tickets....cut off a biker and instantly receive a $500 &/or 5 days in jail ticket ! ! !

it would not take too long for folks to get a clue ...

IP Logged
photojoe FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

I did warn you to
brace yourself

New Jersey
Reply #2 - 08/15/10 at 04:52:00

Made me think of something I was reading yesterday: http://www.chuckhawks.com/motorcycle_firearms.htm

FSO
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 08/15/10 at 05:17:52

anarchy run amok

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Routy
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Winston Oregon
Reply #4 - 08/15/10 at 05:28:37

OK ok, I won't complain about the Deer(s) (4 legs) tryin to kill me anymore ! They are thick here, but at least they aren't tryin to kill me on purpose ! Shocked

Rich
'07 S40 Blvd stocker, except drilled OEM exhaust and white spacer mod...1/2 (.055)
  IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/15/10 at 09:29:43

Routy wrote on 08/15/10 at 05:28:37:
OK ok, I won't complain about the Deer(s) (4 legs) tryin to kill me anymore ! They are thick here, but at least they aren't tryin to kill me on purpose ! Shocked

Yes they are!

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 08/15/10 at 09:37:52

Just because theyre cute doesnt mean they aint eveil minded. & yea, Phelonius is right, theyer just Pretending to be all innocent & stuff.. they have black hearts & a desire to see the hunters bleed.

Ive followed drivers & confronted them for what I call attempted murder. Using a vehicle to force someone out of the way in order to gain a spot in the road? Sheer madness! A call to the Police was in order. What she did could have got you hurt or dead. Maybe the next rider wont have the knowledge/experience/ability to survive her stupid display of arrogance.  

I would ask her what would have happened if you hadnt been able to respond quickly enough to her illegal lane change. I would have talked her thru the scenario from your side. She seems to be operating from the belief that motorcycles are infinitely maneuverable & that you can avoid her no matter what she does...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 08/15/10 at 09:39:17

anybody know what a tazer would do to a car?

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 08/15/10 at 10:36:09

Phelonius wrote on 08/15/10 at 09:29:43:
Routy wrote on 08/15/10 at 05:28:37:

Yes they are!

Phelonius

Only if they mistake you for Phelonius... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #9 - 08/15/10 at 13:19:59

I ride like every mothers son is out to run over me, i expect people to do stupid things. Take NOTHING for granted. Not stop signs not stop lights nothing!!!
Lights turn green i wait and make sure no one is going to push their luck, same way with lights turning red. Parking lots are death traps.
Every sideroad, driveway and intersection gets a good checking.
I drove defensively in the cage but rideing again ive noticed even more stupid careless Dangerous people on the road.
I dont have at least one try to kill me per ride i aint had a ride...lol
But lately, especialy yesterday has been excessive.
Thing is i seen more bikes on the road yesterday then ive seen in the last week or so total???? You'd think people would learn.

What we need is some roadside signs and about 10,000 info-mercials promoteing motorcycle awareness.(like it would do any good)
Call the cops? I thought about it. But unless you got paint smeared on your bike or blood on the ground their not going to drop their doughnut and do a d@mn thing. As likely to blame you as the cager. Cops hate bikers anyway. Not racial profileing but stereotypeing. We're all bad folks. Just like all girls on bikes are Easy Roll Eyes

Now as for concealed carry im all for it, he!! im a gun nut, love em, mans best friend. But advocateing useing one, even on someone trying to force you off the road id say NO!
Yeah their trying to kill you but i can see any number of problems and jail time for anyone rideing and useing one...even in self defense while rolling.
It aint that d@mn easy to hit a moveing target while moveing either!
Then you got to think about any passangers, includeing kids, who would be put at risk. As well as nearby vehicle.
That happens a time or two most folks would be so afraid of bikers they would ban em from the roads.
Can you imagine the grief we would get from cops if we just carried a non-fireing mockup of an AR15 across our handlebars? You'd get stopped and drawn on every time you passed a cop. Not to mention how they would react if they thought you were carrying concealed for sure. NO, firearms are'nt the answer to cagers. Mace or a Tazer would be a better choice for self defense while rideing. Your not going to be tempted to use them on a cager as they try to run you off the road or add you to the dust on their rear bumper. Road rage goes both ways.
Loaded whips maybe, caltrops, BBs ect but expect repercussions if caught. The worlds against us, we're all Sons n Daughters of Anarchy. He!!s Angels in the makeing. Roll Eyes

Deer? Im so used to watching for them fuzz butts while driveing its second nature. Now them stupid boxers, beagles ect, well their another thing all together. They ARE out to get you. Grin

Got to be like a Boxer, light on your feet, agile, fast, mobile. Expect an attack from any direction, take nothing for granted. And even then your going to have some close calls or get hit.
HEY! I got an idea. Make everyone spend their first 6 months driveing on a scooter or motorcycle before they can even touch a car or truck.
Let em see what all the fuss is about. Earn a little respect and breatheing room, at least from those that survived their fellow cagers.

To cagers we're the wayward troublesome step children, trouble makers. We dont get the same respect or have the same rights as far as their concerned. Even though we pay the same road taxes and have to go the extra mile to be able to ride legaly(MC license on top of a cage license).

Yeah id loved to of walked up and gave her a few of my thoughts of her driveing skills and her parentage. But i could see no good comeing from it, even problems. SHE call the cops about a biker verbaly abuseing her id probably of had a ticket or ended up in jail.
Id of called id of simply got  no wreck no response. Angry
Been a man and id of beat the snot out of him(i aint no lil feller) id probably be breaking rocks for the next 6 months.
We get NO respect from anyone except 'MOST' other riders.
I still get a laugh from the harley baggers in novelty german helmets that wont even wave let alone LOOK at you...lol Goldwingers have to run a close second. Roll Eyesl
Guess cause im rideing a light fast gazelle instead of a lumbering beast i aint a real rider.
S'OK, they can eat my dust in the twisties...lol
Rant over.

Ride safe ride smart and make it home alive. Wink

IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/15/10 at 15:27:21

verslagen1 wrote on 08/15/10 at 09:39:17:
anybody know what a tazer would do to a car?

No, but I can bet what a mounted video camera will do for a drivers insurance premiums.
just find out what insurance company they use, sometimes it is decaled to the window.
Then email a copy to them, or the police.

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
kevinphan

Dracut, Massachusetts
Reply #11 - 08/15/10 at 19:17:15

Carry some spare spark plugs, feel like a cager is messing with you? A quick toss of one up into the air and when it lands onto their windshield it will spider it completely. Dangerous? Yes, called for? Yes

WWW diverseclothing   IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #12 - 08/15/10 at 19:56:52

I have had a couple of state highway patrol officers that ride tell me to carry clear glass marbles. All of the evidence shatters and blends in with the broken windshield. They have idiots run them off the road too, even on their patrol bikes.

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #13 - 08/15/10 at 23:24:36

Think id find some of them nice oil colored rocks alongside the pavement if i was to carry anything. Cant help if he was following to close officer and my tire kicked up a rock. Or what rock officer?
Course this could lead to other problems. Road rage gets worse in a cager or they lose control when the rock spider the windshield right in front of them. Hate to kill someone like that.

I dont thnk theres a thing we can do to raise their awareness untill about half the vehicles on the road are two wheeled. Or the penalty for running over a rider becomes VERY expensive and amounts to a LOT of jail time. Untill it hit THEM in the pocket book and threatens to put THEM in jail for a good LONG time their not going to care.

Thats one reason i like my lil s40, its quick and nimble. I think i 'might' add a couple of  those danger explosives on board signs though. Make em think twice.
A tazer would put a smile on my face though. Grin

IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #14 - 08/16/10 at 14:14:21

The SUV's aren't any better either.  I was riding with a buddy up SR14 along the Columbia River the other day.  Kinda hot out, but a great day for a ride, and awesome scenery; which of course meant every one else was on the road too.  My buddy passed a slower moving SUV (two lane highway), and I was following along at a reasonable distance, waiting for a clear spot to pass also.  I get to an open spot and glance in my rearview to make sure no one's going to pass me, and when I look up, all I see is brakelights, and the SUV stopping IN the highway, presumably to look at scenery, since there was nothing in the roadway.  I got to find out how much pressure it takes to lock up the drum brake on the back of a C50, but eased back off and managed to clear their rear corner with plenty of inches to spare. Grin  Crazy people! Angry

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 16:18:02

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › *&@$# Women in Mini Vans

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.