John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Re: Perseid Meteor Shower
Reply #15 - 08/15/10 at 05:01:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/14/10 at 21:39:18:
wolfmrp wrote on 08/14/10 at 12:00:38:
My girl friend and I took the bike up to Vista House (just outside of Portland, Oregon) last night and saw some really nice ones.  I have to say, the ride up old highway 30 was a little dodgy in the dark. But it was a beautiful night.

A guy on the Guzzi forum just posted pics of the Vista House. He was up there just last week.

It's a really nice ride up there.  I never even thought of going up there to watch the meteors.  Of course I had company, and forgot about it completely. Roll Eyes

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
wolfmrp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Portland Or
Reply #16 - 08/16/10 at 21:26:52

Unfortunately, I was not the only one that thought of going to Vista House.  There were star gazers filling the lot.  It would have been perfect if the frat boys were a little quieter.(This may be a sign of me aging)  Undecided

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down by the mind before you reach eighteen. --Einstein
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #17 - 08/17/10 at 00:13:51

wolfmrp wrote on 08/16/10 at 21:26:52:
Unfortunately, I was not the only one that thought of going to Vista House.  There were star gazers filling the lot.  It would have been perfect if the frat boys were a little quieter.(This may be a sign of me aging)  Undecided

how goes the battle Wolf ? I haven't heard from you in a while,everything ok ? did you get your bike fixed ?   Mick in McMinville.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 10:19:19

General CategoryThe Cafe › Perseid Meteor Shower

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.