Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
AMERICAN STONE (Read 443 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: AMERICAN STONE
Reply #30 - 07/26/10 at 12:40:24

isn't the purchasing value of a dollar reflected more in wages and salaries being depressed as companies increase the cost of their items via inflation? and yes I see that the current system with the FED only increases inflation, but you'd still have inflation with or without the FED.  but that's how the rich ruling class wants it, news flash, the rich rule the world.  wait, that's news??

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 07/26/10 at 12:45:20

oh, and how is any of this Obama's fault??   the headstone is clearly a slap at the election of Obama into office. I know he's not doing the best with balancing the budget or anything but like anyone has for a long time. suddenly you are waking up to this and blaming Obama??

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 07/26/10 at 12:49:51

While we continue to behave out of the propaganda weve been treated with all opur lives, we havent an opportunity to understand the real of whats happening. Until people expose themselves to the information about how the central bank really operates, & the impact they have on our lives, we havent got a hope of gaining control over our lives & our futures. Seriously, have I presented myself in a way that would make me clearly an idiot? I dont mean, have I said things you dont agree with, I am asking, has my manner of saying things made me appear a moron? I think Im reasonably well spoken, reasonably able to make a point & generally, an intelligent guy. If you agree, then why work so hard to make what I say seem the rantings of a fool? Why not go study? Why not LOOK into what Im saying, instead of just arguing against it, based on what weve all been taught all our lives? Sure, weve all been taught the fed is a good thing. Thats what PROpaganda IS!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 07/26/10 at 13:39:32

justin, you always come off as a guy that's so passionate about what he's saying that you don't care what others say back. as a clearly practical matter, there is almost nothing any of us can do to help you in your goal of taking down the FED, since that is not the end all and be all of most politician's talking points, even if it's in there. Also I don't feel it's unconstitutional, it's a bad idea maybe, but so is borrowing money to pay for your house, or anything. .  yet we do it all the time

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #34 - 07/26/10 at 17:16:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/26/10 at 11:30:19:
The difference it makes to me AND YOU, is the purchasing power of the dollar.

no wonder I don't get it,I get paid in pounds stirling from my british pension.We do have a central bank though,"The Bank of England",it's on Threadneedle Street in the heart of London if you ever go visit,and if they let you in. Grin, you should check it out, you are free to wander about ,Remember Britain was a free country long before this one was.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 07/26/10 at 18:19:36

LostArtist wrote on 07/26/10 at 13:39:32:
justin, you always come off as a guy that's so passionate about what he's saying that you don't care what others say back. as a clearly practical matter, there is almost nothing any of us can do to help you in your goal of taking down the FED, since that is not the end all and be all of most politician's talking points, even if it's in there. Also I don't feel it's unconstitutional, it's a bad idea maybe, but so is borrowing money to pay for your house, or anything. .  yet we do it all the time

Do you have a copy of the constitution? Have you read the constitution? Are you not aware that we had many years of growth & prosperity until the bankers started engineering crises in order to get the fed put in? Since 1913, all weve seen is erosion of our dollar. It is so endemic that people believe inflation is the only way an economy can work. Its not true.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 07/26/10 at 21:21:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/25/10 at 22:18:31:
The part that tell congress they are responsible for coining the $$$. It doesnt give them the option to hire it done.
Youd have to do some reading to know about the threats a central bank creates. Not just one thing in one place

It doesnt forbid them from hiring someone to do it either. It does tell them they have authority to pass any laws necessary and prudent to fulfill their responsibilities. They deemed it necessary and prudent in light of financial panic to turn the task over to an outside party. I know the central banking system is atrocious and we have debt on our money. I agree with everything you say EXCEPT that its unconstitutional. Its wrong, and foolish for congress to have done  as it did, but it is not unconstitutional.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 07/26/10 at 21:24:06

The constitution appoints the responsibility of currency to the congress yes?

The congress then outsourced the production of money to the FED to pay the FED they do the interest thing right?

I don't have a good answer for the gold and silver part, anyway, I am not disagreeing with you that this was poor choice and that the bankers and all that were and are implicit in this corruption. This is what happens when you allow rich people to rule your nation and there's nothing in the constitution about that. is there??

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #38 - 07/27/10 at 01:40:17

LostArtist wrote on 07/26/10 at 21:24:06:
The constitution appoints the responsibility of currency to the congress yes?

The congress then outsourced the production of money to the FED to pay the FED they do the interest thing right?

I don't have a good answer for the gold and silver part, anyway, I am not disagreeing with you that this was poor choice and that the bankers and all that were and are implicit in this corruption. This is what happens when you allow rich people to rule your nation and there's nothing in the constitution about that. is there??

It's the very old saying that has come to light here.
It's the old golden rule,he who has the gold ,rules.
You and I can hum and hah all day long but you and I both know,that is the absolute truth.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 07/27/10 at 02:36:05

The congress then outsourced the production of money to the FED to pay the FED they do the interest thing right

There is No provision to ALLOW them to do that.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 07/27/10 at 11:56:10

so, if your boss gives your a job and you're a manager, and you pass it down to one of your subordinates and watch them to make sure they do the job at a satisfactory level, do you think it'd be reasonable for your boss to fire you?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 07/27/10 at 13:06:29

I appreciate the analogy & understand where youre coming from, BUT, I, ME & you, WE are the bosses here. Are you seriously telling me you WANT to pay interest on every dollar in circulation instead of NOT?

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #42 - 07/27/10 at 13:07:54

I would note that congress has opted out of many of its responsibilities.  They have given the right to wage war to the President (the Congress does do the rubber stamp thing but never declares war) because of the need for rapid response (think ICBM,s). Wink  People are incarcerated in prisons that are run by businesses..I'm sorry, I thought that was what we have a very large Bureau of Prisons for.  We have outsourced providing security to our State Department to companies like Blackwater (geee, how's that working for ya) Grin Grin
I don't agree that the banks have, by themselves, run up debt through the FED.  Going off the Gold standard made it all much more flexble. For those of you who are x-military, you'll recognize the BOHICA syndrome.  
The debt service to our banks is crippling our economy.  Maybee Fidel wold venture North and Nationalize them, eliminating the debt with a stroke of the pen.  Actually, it is our national pastime of going to war (that is never a war) cotinuously without raising taxes to cover same (that would be sooo unpopular)that has got us well down the road to national insovency.  That and the ever increasing burdens hidden under the rubric of social security (too many to mention) that the hidden social agenda funds.
The real truth is that corporate America has outsourced most labor jobs and that has killed the need for middle managers as well.  This is sad crap and is why I 'd rather think about motorcycles. Cool

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #43 - 07/27/10 at 13:17:00

This is sad crap and is why I 'd rather think about motorcycles.  

Agreed. Sadly, that wont solve our problem. Only having the masses understanding the problems will give is the option of turning the tides.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #44 - 07/27/10 at 14:28:50

Catholics don't believe in divorce but a marriage can be annulled.Same with constitution they do with it what they want.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 21:52:11

General CategoryThe Cafe › AMERICAN STONE

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.