Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Only spoken for...
Reply #15 - 07/26/10 at 01:21:24

Hey, JOG, thanks for the compliments  Smiley
BUT
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/25/10 at 03:23:01:
7,000 pounds is a load o dough, but, thats a lot more bike. For my dollar, Id have a Miata before I dropped that kinda money on a bike, ever.
If anyone deserves a fin ride thatll handle 2 up like a sack O beans, Its you Pesky. Hope you dont wander off.
I really enjoy/appreciate your well educated & foreign take on things. Youre not polluted by our media.

Well, first things first, I have to blame Huh thank my Pappy for whipping me all the way through High School and beyond,
else, I'd be a local "Walmart welcome guy" ...  Tongue

Secondly, Miata ? No thanks, just to rub it in Mick's soft spot I already have a 1980 MGB GT (library pic  Roll Eyes but other than the painted wire wheels she's identical)

but with three cars, two bikes and a bicycle..., suìomething's gotta go... Tongue

Rich? I'm not rich, I juts learned to save my mney the hard way, and make every penny count.
Wife works, and with the mortgage slowly going down instead of up we CAN get to save a little at the end of every month.

Lay up for the winter ? Oh, nonono !!!  Smiley I bought the Beemer for WINTER use !

I had started hunting for a maxi-scooter, test drove a Suzuki Burgman 650, but hey...
...it's 260 Kg (550 lb?) and even pricier than a 2nd hand BMW...
...and how much will a 5 y.o. scooter beworth, 5 years frmo now ?
I know that in 2015 a 2005 BMW will be certainly worth more than a 2010 Burgman, so...  Cool

Here's another few reasons why I prefer the BMW to the Burgman:

Need I say more ?  Cool

PS The wife said "It's about time you bought yourself a decent bike Kiss When are you taking me for a ride ?  Cheesy

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:03:59

General CategoryThe Cafe › Only spoken for...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.