Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Giving credit where it's due (Read 228 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Giving credit where it's due
Reply #15 - 07/08/10 at 04:54:05

& I am. Unless others are able to understand where the problems stem from, theyll continue to try to solve the problems in the same ineffective ways. The game weve been taught to play is the Left/Right fight, while those in office are just not trying to do their jobs based on Constitutional Law. Its become a game of "Who can give the people what they want" instead of simply following the Constitution.
When they stole our trillions of dollars for the banks, did you want that? Anyone? The calls ran, literally, I listened to a representative say it, 1,000 to 1 against, YET, our electeds did it. Goldman Sachs paid out MORE in bonuses than it kept in profits, because they had their hands in our pockets. Weve become accustomed to insanity pressed onto our lives & we are forced to pay for it.

Who here has a copy of the Constitution? It is the Law of the Land, & looking at it & looking at what the Federal Govt is doing & has done, it is clear that they are way out of line. While only a few of us see that , nothing can be done, so, Instead of turning a nose up at my complaints, why not read them, study them, see if they have merit 7 if they do, get on voard, if not, you just come explain where Im wrong & Ill go see & learn for myself why Im wrong.
The Feds are Charged with the duty to protect the country's borders. It wont do that, but it will tell me how to educate my child or where I can stand to offer my iopposition to its policies, niether of which are Constitutionally allowed. I am NOT anti federal Govt. I am anti Illegal Fed Govt.

If my neighbor is a thief & I stand against thieves, am I anti neighbor or anti thief?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Giving credit where it's due
Reply #16 - 07/08/10 at 09:33:48

Serowbot wrote on 07/07/10 at 12:52:03:
15 years ago,.. I was in an assisted medical plan for working poor...
You could walk in, without an appointment, see a doctor within an hour,... get blood tests and x-rays if needed in the same building at the same time, the doc would read the results, and if you needed medication, stitches, a cast, or minor surgery, it was taken car of, and the pharmacy was in the the building too...
$25.00 for a visit... at $250 a visit, it would still be a bargain...
.. but the point is,... it was fast, efficient, and economical, quality care...  
The way the system is setup now,... it is designed to cost a lot and create waste and redundancy...
An efficient system could cost a fraction, and be much better than the snake and ladder system we have now...  
This system is designed to make profit, not render care...

Whew!,... Thanks for the rant...  Wink...

PS,... Jerry, thank you for your advice and concern,... I'm in the process of changing her primary,... she has quite a few medical problems and has 3 other regular doctors...  
It just shouldn't be like this... I don't handle BS bureaucracy very well...

anyone remember how this all started to "curb health care costs" and somehow that didn't get much support and then it became "health insurance reform".

I would guess that a significant part of our medical costs are caused by malpractice insurance, defensive testing, and insurance paperwork staff.  

Jerry, it is great that your manager was able to get insurance, but the downside is the other things brought into the equations such as reduced medicare payments, coverage of 26 yo "children", illegal aliens.
Typical Govt solution, use a sledghammer to drive a tacka nd tie every bell and whistle onto it whether we want it or not.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 00:52:45

General CategoryThe Cafe › Giving credit where it's due

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.