Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Re: What if the United States was attacked? (Read 514 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: What if the United States was attacked?
Reply #15 - 07/01/10 at 15:02:56

"Red Dawn"

IP Logged
wingsout
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Lockport NY
Reply #16 - 07/01/10 at 16:32:06

Contact every Navy Seal I could find and----KICK THEIR ASSES!!!

IP Logged
fascar228
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Islamabad
Reply #17 - 07/02/10 at 00:53:19

PLEASE move this topic.....not all here r Americans.......A few of us r already invaded by Americans.....and the Americans today were actually colonizers....ask the native american insurgents....please move this thread......

IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 07/02/10 at 01:10:25

fascar228 wrote on 07/02/10 at 00:53:19:
PLEASE move this topic.....not all here r Americans.......A few of us r already invaded by Americans.....and the Americans today were actually colonizers....ask the native american insurgents....please move this thread......

Second.

It is sometimes hard for we americans to realize we arent the only people in the world and that we often offend (and then some) other people.

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #19 - 07/02/10 at 03:49:47

Americans don't offend me ... as a Canadian, I am proud to share a continent with you guys ...

As for invading the USA?? Well, I'd say that America's enemies the world over realize that as things stand, that is pretty much impossible! America is so vast that the concept is both logistically and financially daunting. Plus the fact that the American populace is generally well armed. Only way the U.S. could possibly be subdued is with nukes on the scale of a Cold War Soviet-style first strike ... which would be pointless from the persective of invasion/occupation (nothing left to invade or occupy!) ... not to mention the inevitable retaliation once the attacking launches were detected!

Agreed ... this discussion belongs in the Cafe!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
photojoe FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

I did warn you to
brace yourself

New Jersey
Reply #20 - 07/02/10 at 04:36:32

I was reading a story in the local newspaper about a guy that got arrested for some type of crime. The story mentioned that he had "an arsenal of 200 rds. of ammo." To me that amount of ammo is just a short session at the range Grin

Excellent modern British TV series called "Survivors" deals with massive  crisis where survival of the fittest is the rule of thumb. Netflix has it if interested.

Check it out here: http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/370/index.jsp

FSO
  IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #21 - 07/02/10 at 09:03:53

As long as it's still here, I'll put in my 2 cents...

PerrydaSavage wrote on 07/02/10 at 03:49:47:
Americans don't offend me ... as a Canadian, I am proud to share a continent with you guys ...

As for invading the USA?? Well, I'd say that America's enemies the world over realize that as things stand, that is pretty much impossible! America is so vast that the concept is both logistically and financially daunting. Plus the fact that the American populace is generally well armed. Only way the U.S. could possibly be subdued is with nukes on the scale of a Cold War Soviet-style first strike ... which would be pointless from the persective of invasion/occupation (nothing left to invade or occupy!) ... not to mention the inevitable retaliation once the attacking launches were detected!

Agreed ... this discussion belongs in the Cafe!

Thank you, neighbor!
I completely agree with you... This works for today, assuming in the future we don't allow some uber-liberal politicians to overturn our 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms.

I'm prepared either way (they can't take what they don't know about).

Personally, I would start at home. I can and will defend what is mine. If a militia style force is mobilized, I will gladly join in as long as me and mine are taken care of first.

IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/02/10 at 09:26:47

It is under attack.

Our so called leaders are spending money we don't have, strangling our economy, taxing us at every turn, refusing to defend our border (except the Canadian one), putting up warning signs (in english only) not to enter public park land, refusing to prosecute voter intimidation cases, classifying MILK as a dangerous substance, creating a dustbowl in California water to save a 2" non native fish, and on and on and on.....................

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #23 - 07/02/10 at 09:34:36

You're right... An attack from within, instead of an attack from outside our borders. It's probably the only thing can that really bring us down.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #24 - 07/02/10 at 20:41:05

Umm, okay it's deleted...I posted it in the wrong place. Sorry about the whole thing. Everyone calm down..it'll be okay now...

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
omahasavage

Omaha, Nebraska
Reply #25 - 07/03/10 at 17:33:39

fascar228 wrote on 07/02/10 at 00:53:19:

rock on!

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #26 - 07/04/10 at 23:46:17

america was attacked, and you white people installed your own form of government.

WWW   IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #27 - 07/05/10 at 20:45:17

Much to our shame and regret.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #28 - 07/06/10 at 05:35:36

verslagen1 wrote on 07/04/10 at 23:46:17:
america was attacked, and you white people installed your own form of government.

Which has been taken over by criminals & it no longer bears any resemblance of what the Constitution says we are to be.

Have you EVER heard one newscaster or politician refer to America as anything other than a "Democracy"? We are "spreading Democracy".

We are NOT supposed to be a democracy. They lied in school & on the news & in every presidential speech Ive ever heard.
Only Ron Paul calls us what we are.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #29 - 07/06/10 at 06:17:00

Well, it worked for 200 years...

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/06/10 at 05:35:36:
Only Ron Paul calls us what we are.

You got that right! Ron Paul is the man.. I'm a big supporter of his son Rand too. He's an eye doctor here in Bowling Green & recently won by a landslide in the primaries... Next stop, DC

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 00:21:48

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Re: What if the United States was attacked?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.