Send Topic Print
no title (Read 82 times)
kennycreed
Alliance Member

Island Of Lewis SCOTLAND
no title
05/29/10 at 09:25:03

No title needed
A man boarded an aircraft at London's Heathrow Airport, and taking his seat. As he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.

He realised she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo! She took the seat right beside him.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked "What's your business role at this convention?"
"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."
"Really", he smiled, "what myths are those?"
"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent. We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."
Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed.
"I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!"
"Geronimo" the man said. "Geronimo Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."

trying to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am
  IP Logged
TheFid

WE Come Unclean.

U.K.  Morecambe
Re: no title
Reply #1 - 05/29/10 at 14:02:43

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Take it easy.but TAKE IT.
Man does not cease to ride because he gets old,Man gets old because he ceases to RIDE.
  IP Logged
Skid Mark
Serious Thumper

FSO

Calgary, Alberta
Re: no title
Reply #2 - 05/29/10 at 18:27:01

Now that's thinking on your seat.

2008 S40 , Windshield, Sigma Cycle Computer, after market backrest & luggage rack, Tkat Fork Brace, saddlebags, 12v power supply, Garmin GPS
'09 C50SE, '09 C90
Shoulda got into this years ago
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 06:16:42

General CategoryThe Cafe › no title

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.