Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 120
Send Topic Print
Scavenger Hunt anyone? (Read 25884 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Scavenger Hunt anyone?
Reply #300 - 05/08/10 at 13:30:30

I can go shoot a DD bus now, if anybody wants one... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #301 - 05/09/10 at 06:16:03

Looks like LostArtist got our animal picture!  Youzguyz can be the judge, but it looks good to me!  I found the gas pump, now if I can just get the bike up there to take a picture...  Its been chilly here, but might be able to get it later today.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #302 - 05/09/10 at 13:51:01

Woohoo!  I found it!  Even 2 pumps!  Sorry, they are non-working, but I think they are what Youzguyz was looking for.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #303 - 05/09/10 at 15:23:38

very cool babyhog!!!

IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #304 - 05/09/10 at 15:55:44

babyhog wrote on 05/09/10 at 13:51:01:
Woohoo!  I found it!  Even 2 pumps!  Sorry, they are non-working, but I think they are what Youzguyz was looking for.

And we have a WINNER!  Nicely done BabyHog!!
Cheesy

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #305 - 05/09/10 at 16:38:14

So who picks next, LostArtist or me??

Believe it or not, I was at my mother's house on Saturday (in the truck, not on the bike) and 2 doors down from Mom's house, sat another one of these pumps in front of a garage.  We knew we had seen one somewhere, but couldn't remember where!  I knew about the 2 in the picture, but couldn't remember if they were the right kind.  So we decided to drive past them on the way home, and they were right too.  They are closer to my house, and were easier...  It was a chilly ride, but worth it.  Mother's Day, and my son rode with my hubby, so it was awesome!

IP Logged
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Reply #306 - 05/09/10 at 16:47:18

youzguyz wrote on 05/09/10 at 15:55:44:
babyhog wrote on 05/09/10 at 13:51:01:

And we have a WINNER!  Nicely done BabyHog!!
Cheesy

Looks like Youzguyz already declared BabyHog the winner, so I guess you get to pick the next item. Maybe Lost Artist should be given a consolation prize and get to PM BabyHog any ideas he has and she can post them?
Either way, I just hope that I can finally get out and "hunt" for something soon  Grin

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #307 - 05/10/10 at 02:32:29

Wellll...
It  was my understanding that the "animal" hunt was null and void when I posted the "gas pump" hunt.
While LostArtist did post a fine picture of a chicken, it was too late.

I do not know what to do..  Undecided
But I have some lousy ideas, as usual.

How about they BOTH post an idea.  Then
1. The first picture of either idea wins
OR
2. The first persion to post pictures of BOTH ideas wins. (that would be tough)

BabyHog, I hate to put you on the spot, but, what say you?

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #308 - 05/10/10 at 05:30:07

I think its too confusing to have 2 hunts going at one time.  
I can't think of anything good at the moment, so I'll PM LostArtist and maybe we can come up with something good together.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #309 - 05/11/10 at 10:10:59

Ok, sorry for the delay, but here we go...  Get out there and find a Billboard with a picture of a motorcycle on it!  Should be a full-sized billboard and please avoid ones with Harleys on them... as in advertisements for Harley dealers.  A Harley used in a generic way is fine, as long as the sign isn't promoting it.  

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #310 - 05/11/10 at 22:07:22

Hot Dog the HUNT is on !

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Reply #311 - 05/11/10 at 23:10:17

Gonna have to ride the Superslab to try and find this one, oh well, the sacrifices we make  Grin

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #312 - 05/12/10 at 04:39:34

there's one right down the street, but its Harley.The fine print gets ya everytime  Embarrassed

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #313 - 05/12/10 at 08:44:08

Midnightrider wrote on 05/12/10 at 04:39:34:
there's one right down the street, but its Harley.The fine print gets ya everytime  Embarrassed

I know the feeling, there are about four full size motorcycle billboards on every approach into my town and they are all Harley billboards.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #314 - 05/12/10 at 09:30:03

Yonuh Adisi FSO wrote on 05/12/10 at 08:44:08:
Midnightrider wrote on 05/12/10 at 04:39:34:

I know the feeling, there are about four full size motorcycle billboards on every approach into my town and they are all Harley billboards.

That's why we excluded them!  They are too easy.   Wink  You can thank LostArtist for that fine print ... heehee...

If we can't find something different in a couple days, we might revert to allowing the HD billboards.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 120
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 22:25:17

General CategoryThe Cafe › Scavenger Hunt anyone?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.