Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 120
Send Topic Print
Scavenger Hunt anyone? (Read 25884 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Scavenger Hunt anyone?
Reply #1350 - 05/13/14 at 09:08:06

If we lived in a bigger city maybe... like new York or Chicago....but small rural areas got Chinese, Italian and thai....  maybe a pub or two in the bigger cities....
I live near an Air Force base and Naval Base.... so we have Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai food places out the wahoo (our local baseball team name)... and a couple of Irish themed sports bars...
You can leave it as it is....i'm sure one of our folks from a bigger city or another country will jump in and save us backwood folks!

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #1351 - 05/13/14 at 09:44:56

Well.....I might be able to find something German or French in the area.  But I aint' gonna stradle this bike with any leiderhosen on!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Blinky-FSO
Serious Thumper

Three Eyes Are
Better Than Two

Kentucky
Reply #1352 - 05/14/14 at 05:34:06

Guys, don't over think this. Get down to your chain food store and get a pack of these. A grill, some onions and mustard, and a bun and you have a Polish.
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd306/speedyev87/Imperial%20Palace%20May%2...

Good hunting...err eating

2007 S40 (Sold)
2007 C50 (Sold)
1992 Honda GL1500
2014 Honda CTX700N
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #1353 - 05/19/14 at 10:44:10

"A grill, some onions and mustard, and a bun and you have a Polish."

Actually, a cheddar cheese sandwich with mustard and pickles qualifies as a "Ploughman's Sandwich" in England Smiley

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #1354 - 05/29/14 at 04:48:25

This is about as French as it gets in eastern North Carolina.

Since we just passed Memorial Day how about a picture of a memorial to veterans who gave their lives for our freedom.

0528141445a.jpg

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #1355 - 05/29/14 at 22:33:32

Here ya go. It's a memorial to Aussie fallen soldiers from the Great War. Most country towns in Australia have one to remember their lads. This one is in Norton Summit (what a great name !) . Next challenge: your savage with a police bike (not WD's made up one ).

IMAG0598.jpg
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #1356 - 05/31/14 at 10:19:13

Here ya go.. and a message to boot, and a pretty girl to make the look even better.

She could have smiled..

Go and seek... fine me domestic livestock .. or wild animal..  Of course, you need to have a picture of your bike in the picture.  And to make it interesting.  No fence or other animal limiting boundary between the bike and the critter.  May have to back down on that last part if nobody can pull it off.
It would be NICE if it wasn't YOUR critter.. just a chance encounter.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #1357 - 06/05/14 at 14:00:42

... with " a picture of your bike in the picture"
Roll Eyes
Sooo... I take a picture of my bike, go look for a critter, put the critter in a pose with my bike's picture on the side and "cheeese..."
Roll Eyes
Right ?

Grin Grin Grin

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #1358 - 06/10/14 at 08:42:13

mpescatori wrote on 06/05/14 at 14:00:42:
... with " a picture of your bike in the picture"
Roll Eyes
Sooo... I take a picture of my bike, go look for a critter, put the critter in a pose with my bike's picture on the side and "cheeese..."
Roll Eyes
Right ?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTArsvATc-AzbqGOtM1L3ezuDACEpSPF-VlwM...

Grin Grin Grin

Right.. and make sure the picture you put in the picture of the bike in the picture is an actual picture of the bike in your picture... or it doesn't count.

OH.. and I now officially waive the requirement of "no fence, no boundary", and I guess I will waive the need of having a picture of the bike in the picture.

So.. NEW task.  A critter ON your motorcycle.  The critter must at LEAST be alive.  It can be your critter, someone else's critter, it can be held down by a second, (third, fourth, however many it takes) party.  Extra points for a wild critter .. or a trained bear.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #1359 - 06/10/14 at 17:17:03

Here is a picure of a wild animal (me! I don't think that counts), my bike and some bees. These are definitely the wilder or more aggressive of the two hives I have. I've had this hive in my backyard since last summer and on Memorial Day harvested a little over 16 pounds of honey. Notice there is no fence between us!

20140610_194258.jpg

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #1360 - 06/10/14 at 18:26:09

Next, how about a picture of dear ole dad.

prechermike   IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #1361 - 06/10/14 at 23:54:44

gizzo wrote on 05/29/14 at 22:33:32:
Next challenge: your savage with a police bike (not WD's made up one ).

Decals and POLICE pedestrian slicer front fender mounted plate should be here soon... Local motor units are black with chrome and pearl-metallic pewter trim, and my helmet and rain suit are pretty close to issue...

Absolutely terrifies some of the local "drivers" when I go by like that...  Grin

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
gizzo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiCabbage. It's
Savage.

Australia
Reply #1362 - 06/11/14 at 01:25:36

Haw Haw Haw  Grin . Same here, when someone rides by on a white BMW, as used by Australian police. They would have to be the safest motorbike out there: No one runs a cop over, no "sorry mate, I didn't see you" bullshit.

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #1363 - 06/25/14 at 00:32:30

No dad here, unless you want to see a pic of me on my bike... I am a dad... Smiley Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #1364 - 06/25/14 at 03:38:27

old_rider wrote on 06/25/14 at 00:32:30:
No dad here, unless you want to see a pic of me on my bike... I am a dad... Smiley Smiley

Didn't think that one would be so hard; your bike and your dad, could be your bike, your kids and you (their dad). It was close to Father's Day after all.

IDK. call it and pick something else if you want.

prechermike   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 120
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/03/24 at 12:48:09

General CategoryThe Cafe › Scavenger Hunt anyone?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.