Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Anyone have Mikestrikes phone number?? (Read 1243 times)
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Anyone have Mikestrikes phone number??
Reply #45 - 11/09/09 at 13:47:56

No need to be sneaky. If you don't here from him just post "hey...this guy royaly screwed several people on the savage forum. Here's a link to the discussion with more details. Be aware."

IP Logged
smokin_blue
Serious Thumper

From Cafes to
Streetfighters! I
build them all!

St. Paul, MN
Reply #46 - 11/09/09 at 17:52:06

ok, post has been made on the trikes section of the chopperweb forum.  I can't post to the for sale section since I don't have enough postings yet but I could get in on trikes.  here is the link for anyone that is that curious.

http://www.chopperweb.info/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28065

for anyone that was interested in that forum it is http://www.chopperweb.info/

WWW   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #47 - 11/09/09 at 18:21:59

Beware of anyone who writes in bold type,I thought he was a jerk, when he did that and he was.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Rockin_John
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

+36° 10' , -95° 48'
Reply #48 - 11/11/09 at 10:01:48

Quote:
If he's lurking around here, he knows you are being sneaky, so be careful what you post here too...  don't tip him off.

Is he selling stuff on the other site?

Babyhog, I don't know for certain if you meant to be insulting; but I take exception to you saying Smokin_Blue is being "Sneaky."

IMO, he is being honest and above board. Speaking the truth in public and warning others about someone who cannot or will not perform their responsibilities is NOT: "Being Sneaky!!!"  Angry

In fact, he does us all a service in protecting us against a loss.

I thank Smokin_Blue for performing this service to the group, and the other group too!

IP Logged
smokin_blue
Serious Thumper

From Cafes to
Streetfighters! I
build them all!

St. Paul, MN
Reply #49 - 11/11/09 at 11:08:15

I think she was just talking about my revealing that I sent a PM on the other site where I hold a a different sign on. (whereas he is Mikestrikes on both)

No harm no foul! from BabyHog and thanks for the support Rockin_John

One of the guys on the other forum tracked his last IP address to Huntsville which is 20 miles from Decatur so he didn't move far if this is all true.  He may have last minute decided to keep the big pieces to his project

WWW   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #50 - 11/11/09 at 11:25:03

Keep us apprised Smokin'

BTW, I think piglet just used the wrong word.  You can't be sneakin' by announcin' your grievences on a forum.

remember last year, he did the same thing, disappeared for awhile with someones money in his pocket and forgot to ship a part.  $50 is one thing $500 is whole nother story.

WWW   IP Logged
Rockin_John
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

+36° 10' , -95° 48'
Reply #51 - 11/11/09 at 12:13:15

Yes guys, That's why I was no more harsh and worded my reply to Babyhog the way I did: In case it was just a poor choice of words. Had I been Certain that she meant the way it sounded, I'd likely have unloaded on her! I'm all for liberating women!  Grin

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #52 - 11/11/09 at 13:44:40

Rockin_John wrote on 11/11/09 at 12:13:15:
Yes guys, That's why I was no more harsh and worded my reply to Babyhog the way I did: In case it was just a poor choice of words. Had I been Certain that she meant the way it sounded, I'd likely have unloaded on her! I'm all for liberating women!  Grin

Well, I appreciate the defense from others who understood my intent.  Yes, I guess "sneaky" wasn't the best word to use.  It ticks me off every time I read this thread.  I always hope to read that he got his money back, or got the part, or something good, but it keeps getting deeper!  I type before I think, and didn't choose the best wording.  Thankfully he understood.  I also appreciate his persistence, and think that it can only help others to be more cautious with transactions like this.  

I'm not doing well today, I think I'll go home and have a cold one.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 05:33:25

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Anyone have Mikestrikes phone number??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.