Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Anyone have Mikestrikes phone number?? (Read 1243 times)
smokin_blue
Serious Thumper

From Cafes to
Streetfighters! I
build them all!

St. Paul, MN
Re: Anyone have Mikestrikes phone number??
Reply #30 - 10/26/09 at 02:49:52

I submitted it as a dispute with Paypal and then immediately raised it to a claim.  They have "contacted" Mike with email and he has until the 28th of Oct to respond.  Then they are supposed to make a ruling on what happens.  So long story short I really don't know anything but I should soon.

WWW   IP Logged
smokin_blue
Serious Thumper

From Cafes to
Streetfighters! I
build them all!

St. Paul, MN
Reply #31 - 10/29/09 at 19:15:29

Ok, so I have been formally stiffed.  
Angry

Paypal got back to me and said the following:

After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but
regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the
seller's account.

We'll make every effort to recover the funds from the seller although we
can't guarantee you will receive a refund.

so if anyone hears from Mike I would be interested in some contact info so that maybe I could get something back or a head in return for my money he has.

WWW   IP Logged
prsavage

atgatt

Nanaimo BC
Reply #32 - 10/29/09 at 22:55:50

Sorry to hear that.  I have been there too.  I just got lucky this time.

Geoff

IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #33 - 10/30/09 at 03:09:13

Smokin

I'm sorry for the way things turned out for you.  It seems that several other folks, myself included, got just what he promised, but that does not make it any easier for you and it certainly is not right.

Maybe someone will hear soemthing from him and you can make contact.

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
prsavage

atgatt

Nanaimo BC
Reply #34 - 11/02/09 at 18:53:47

I just looked at that chopper forum Mikestrikes is on and he was last on there on Oct. 15 so he is not totally gone yet.  He was last on here on Sept. 23. So 22 days later does mean he has had computer time to contact the ones here.  It looks to me like he planned to scam the bigger dollar figures all along.   Angry

IP Logged
smokin_blue
Serious Thumper

From Cafes to
Streetfighters! I
build them all!

St. Paul, MN
Reply #35 - 11/02/09 at 19:02:27

thanks for the heads up.  I have meant to be watching that but haven't had the time.

WWW   IP Logged
Rockin_John
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

+36° 10' , -95° 48'
Reply #36 - 11/06/09 at 11:08:23

Maybe someone should take it upon themselves to warn the folks at the "chopper forum" he frequents, in case he has scams in the works over there?

However, if anyone does that, be prepared for a "shoot the messenger" attitude, as he has likely sold and made good on cheaper stuff over there; just like he did here before going in for the kill on the higher dollar items (typical scamming tactics).

Hope you folks get your money back eventually. Myself, I'd follow up on the deals with contacts to local law enforcement and district attorneys. It's called fraud, and sometimes locals will take an interest. I'd especially contact MY OWN law enforcement and prosecutors, they CAN help, if they WILL.

IP Logged
Tonydtiger1971

Yet while we were
sinners Christ died
for us

Dawsonville, GA
Reply #37 - 11/06/09 at 14:33:47

Had the same argument with PayPal recently myself with a different person.  I raised Cain and filed a suite with the Better Business Bureau and with the Post office for mail fraud.

Sorry to hear it's happening to others

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Tonydtiger1971 rgiskardrentlav@yahoo.com   IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #38 - 11/06/09 at 15:20:20

this is the reason i only do biz with well known members,
i'll send certified check .
scum bags

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #39 - 11/06/09 at 17:30:34

Looks like everyones "got his number" now.. IDK if hes had difficulties that had him so over a barrel he HAD to stoop to " no goodnick" levels or if he was simply playing a game & shipping the cheap stuff so he could shaft others. I have a hard time believing he did that. I just dont want to accept that people do that crap. My Gramma & G-pa had a little store & a regular customer wanted to borrow just a few bucks. She declined. Told me "They'll borrow $5.00 today & pay it off. Borrow 5 or so, every so often, & pay it off, then ask for a bigger chunk & Ill never see them again.".. Maybe she knew people better than I do?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
smokin_blue
Serious Thumper

From Cafes to
Streetfighters! I
build them all!

St. Paul, MN
Reply #40 - 11/07/09 at 07:12:08

Justin I agree with you.  He has been good in all his dealing with me previously and others.  I think he had his hands full with the forced move but he could reply to my emails.  I have sent several with no response.  He has been on the other site and I am watching for him there and here.  I just don't expect to see my money back.  I would like to give him the benifit of the doubt but he has to step up and at least email me back.

WWW   IP Logged
smokin_blue
Serious Thumper

From Cafes to
Streetfighters! I
build them all!

St. Paul, MN
Reply #41 - 11/08/09 at 18:18:10

OK, may be I am too much of a nice guy.  Now I am losing faith in Mikestrikes.  He has not been logged into this forum (not to say he hasn't been lurking) since he blew out of here the end of September.  He has never answered any of my emails.

He has however been active on the chopper forum so a couple of days ago I sent him a private message.  I have a different sign on over there so I sent it with message tracking.  He did read the message last night so we shall see if he gets back to me or not.  I am not too hopeful.  If he doesn't with in a day or two I will put out a warning to other memebers on that site to be very careful in any dealings with him.

WWW   IP Logged
Mr. Hyde
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Reply #42 - 11/09/09 at 07:17:33

What 'chopper forum' are we talking about?

FREE RIDER - Whatever blows your hair back.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #43 - 11/09/09 at 07:45:41

smokin_blue wrote on 11/08/09 at 18:18:10:
OK, may be I am too much of a nice guy.  Now I am losing faith in Mikestrikes.  He has not been logged into this forum (not to say he hasn't been lurking) since he blew out of here the end of September.  He has never answered any of my emails.

He has however been active on the chopper forum so a couple of days ago I sent him a private message.  I have a different sign on over there so I sent it with message tracking.  He did read the message last night so we shall see if he gets back to me or not.  I am not too hopeful.  If he doesn't with in a day or two I will put out a warning to other memebers on that site to be very careful in any dealings with him.

If he's lurking around here, he knows you are being sneaky, so be careful what you post here too...  don't tip him off.

Is he selling stuff on the other site?

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
smokin_blue
Serious Thumper

From Cafes to
Streetfighters! I
build them all!

St. Paul, MN
Reply #44 - 11/09/09 at 09:39:24

I thought of that so if he is lurking then he knows what a reputation he has built for himself.  He is not selling currently there but was earlier this summer.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 05:36:03

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Anyone have Mikestrikes phone number??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.