Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suzuki Boulevard S40 Windshield Install? (Read 107 times)
seany187
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Suzuki Boulevard S40 Windshield Install?
07/24/09 at 08:24:41

Hello all! Thanks for having me into this forum. I just bought a Suzuki Boulevard S40 last week thanks to a recommendation from someone on this forum. I had a quick question. I ordered the windshield for it and I am  wondering if it is something I can easily install myself? Are there instructions anywhere, is it common sense? What tools may I need?

Thanks for any help!

IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Re: Suzuki Boulevard S40 Windshield Install?
Reply #1 - 07/24/09 at 08:53:53

you can do it yourself no problem. If you have some blue locktite a set of allens and a set of open ends its a quick job. Center it on the headlight and away you go.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
False Illusion

Two digits down as
we're passin'!

Dayton/Southwest Ohio
Reply #2 - 07/24/09 at 09:00:12

seany187 wrote on 07/24/09 at 08:24:41:
Hello all! Thanks for having me into this forum. I just bought a Suzuki Boulevard S40 last week thanks to a recommendation from someone on this forum. I had a quick question. I ordered the windshield for it and I am  wondering if it is something I can easily install myself? Are there instructions anywhere, is it common sense? What tools may I need?

Thanks for any help!

Welcome Seany187!

If you are referring to an "Authentic Suzuki Boulevard S40 Windshield" and not an aftermarket...

I installed mine in approximately 20mins. It's simple. The instructions that come with it are easy to follow. If for some reason you don't receive a set, reply to this thread and I'll shoot some pix of mine installed, post'em, that way you can see the finished product.  Wink

That's how I built most of my stuff as a kid...who needs instructions when you have a picture on the front of the box? Grin

Black '07 Boulevard S40 w/ OEM Saddlebags, Windshield, Guard, SissyBar,and Rack. Schwinn Bicycle Computer, Highway Pegs by Thumperclone, Time Piece ala the $ store...and a $5 cooler from WalMart Wink
  IP Logged
seany187
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/24/09 at 09:13:35

Ya, I ordered the authentic windshield. I am hoping to get it today, I will post you my results Smiley

Thanks,
Sean

IP Logged
Skid Mark
Serious Thumper

FSO

Calgary, Alberta
Reply #4 - 07/24/09 at 09:15:35

Welcome. Winshields come in many flavors and each installs differently. Mine was basically bolt on with no issues and I'm sure most are. Follow the instructions that come with it, and if in doubt ask a question on the forum.

2008 S40 , Windshield, Sigma Cycle Computer, after market backrest & luggage rack, Tkat Fork Brace, saddlebags, 12v power supply, Garmin GPS
'09 C50SE, '09 C90
Shoulda got into this years ago
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/09/24 at 10:35:12

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Suzuki Boulevard S40 Windshield Install?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.