IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Re: Hey Rocco!
Reply #1 - 07/16/09 at 18:03:49

u def got my attention!! lol if it's loud, i'm in!!

2day i parked right in front @ karate, i usually drive the car cuz i have my little bro and gear but he was busy 2day so just me. most people hadn't seen her yet, so everyone said they liked it.

one of my really good friends goes "it's a single? so it's a lawnmower pretty much" then my friend who took me to buy the bike goes "don't mess with the thumper" when asked what the thumper was he explained "she has a personality, feelings & she'll let u know" how true is that? haha

the best was when i left everyone gathered around to hear me take off...so of course i had to fire a leaving POP!!!  Cheesy

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
odvelasc
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/16/09 at 18:19:25

Rocco wrote on 07/16/09 at 18:03:49:
u def got my attention!! lol if it's loud, i'm in!!

2day i parked right in front @ karate, i usually drive the car cuz i have my little bro and gear but he was busy 2day so just me. most people hadn't seen her yet, so everyone said they liked it.

one of my really good friends goes "it's a single? so it's a lawnmower pretty much" then my friend who took me to buy the bike goes "don't mess with the thumper" when asked what the thumper was he explained "she has a personality, feelings & she'll let u know" how true is that? haha

the best was when i left everyone gathered around to hear me take off...so of course i had to fire a leaving POP!!!  Cheesy

My first attempt at mounting a Harley muffler was a bad first attempt. I had a major leak, and the exhaust went blue pretty darn fast. Buuuuuuut, the backfires were amazing. Friends would gather to hear it, and their friends wanted to hear it as well. But best of all was shut down. People would gather round to hear the POW and watch the GINORMOUS blue flame extend about 2 feet out from the end of the muffler lol

IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #3 - 07/16/09 at 18:28:29

if i could get a flame out whenever i wanted, that would so wicked! i'd do it all the time, nothing says "back up" like a flamethrower!

speaking of leaks, is the little upside down bolt in the front of the engine(looking @ it from the front wheel) is that the famous leak? mine seems 2 be leaking a little bit. maybe 1/8 of a quart this whole 3 months i've had the bike...probably not worth fixing but i'm curious!

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
odvelasc
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/16/09 at 18:34:25

Rocco wrote on 07/16/09 at 18:28:29:
if i could get a flame out whenever i wanted, that would so wicked! i'd do it all the time, nothing says "back up" like a flamethrower!

speaking of leaks, is the little upside down bolt in the front of the engine(looking @ it from the front wheel) is that the famous leak? mine seems 2 be leaking a little bit. maybe 1/8 of a quart this whole 3 months i've had the bike...probably not worth fixing but i'm curious!

3 months? Have you changed the oil at all in those 3 months? lol. It sounds like it may be. I have been lucky not to have it. Oh! By the way, that flame means a very lean conditions. Your pistons wear out faster I have been told. Not good for suzi. You should here my snap, crackle pops when I is decelerating on the highway. Its music to my ears. I love it. It has such great character. On cold mornings, even after warming up, the loud POP from 2 to 3 gear is amazing. My muffler is so loud lol. Oh my friend had a  buell blast with a pair of jardines. They were almost as loud as my muffler. We used to drive through out the goverment and business district of downtown a lot last year on Sundays. Its pretty empty and the tall buildings cause a lot of reverberations. We used to love zooming around those buildings and setting of car alarms lol. Dont you love having our own little thread here? lol  Roll Eyes Well I am off to the gym for some weights. Pow Pop Pop!

IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #5 - 07/17/09 at 00:37:52

i am honored to have my own thread! all because i love loud noises! HAHAHA

mine loves to pop in 3rd when i decel, seems that's the sweet spot for a nice loud magnum! any other gear it's a couple of farts! lol

that must have been awesome! a couple of thumpers tearin it up! screw big vtwins!

3 harleys drove by right before i started her, b4 i did i told everyone "hear all three of them check this out" i was louder then them all !

gotta give it to the little loud ones! that's probably what people say about me !!  Tongue

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #6 - 07/17/09 at 00:42:06

odvelasc wrote on 07/16/09 at 18:19:25:
My first attempt at mounting a Harley muffler was a bad first attempt. I had a major leak, and the exhaust went blue pretty darn fast. Buuuuuuut, the backfires were amazing. Friends would gather to hear it, and their friends wanted to hear it as well. But best of all was shut down. People would gather round to hear the POW and watch the GINORMOUS blue flame extend about 2 feet out from the end of the muffler lol

1st run up of my new to me '8802 (stock) the shutdown blast was SO loud people came out of their houses looking for whatever blew up.  I was laughin' so hard nearly knocked the bike over.   Grin

WWW   IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #7 - 07/17/09 at 00:45:21

ahahah i call that the WARNING SHOT!! my girl comes running when she hears it ! who needs a door bell when i can shot gun blast and do the same thing?!?!?!  Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 02:39:27

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Hey Rocco!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.