Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cop suggests I go louder (Read 209 times)
Mr. Hyde
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Cop suggests I go louder
06/11/09 at 08:35:16

So I'm out on a short putt yesterday and pull up at a quiet stoplight next to a cop in a police car. I could see he was on the radio as I approached but wasn't when I stopped next to him. I apparently scared the daylights out of him as he didn't see or HEAR me coming. He rolled his window all the way down, asked what type of bike it was, I told him. He suggested I make the exhaust louder. I smiled and said 'yeh, I think I'll do that if you'll remember it was your idea'. He laughed and pulled away.    

In my Harley years I used to get pulled over a lot because of loud pipes. GO FIGURE.   Grin

FREE RIDER - Whatever blows your hair back.
  IP Logged
Wigger
YaBB Newbies

Old enough to know
better - Young
enough to Do It

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Re: Cop suggests I go louder
Reply #1 - 06/11/09 at 10:17:18

Must have been one of the "Good Cops" we keep hearing about but seldom encounter.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/11/09 at 10:44:31

Maybe they're short of revenue..... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
matt

da na na na na
mattman

Winter Springs, FL
Reply #3 - 06/11/09 at 11:04:50

Could be a copper inpersonator... by me cops are ruthless about anything and Everything if they ever said that i would be skeptical and ask for thier badge number or something lol

IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #4 - 06/11/09 at 12:22:37

gotta love cops, i was attending pbcc college @ the time and there was a robbery. i was talking to a female friend of mine who is spanish(i love thier tempers lol) and i was stopped by a spanish cop.

so i was searched and had the whole hands on the hood deal, then another cop pulls up and goes what r u doing? "i think this is the guy"

the other cop goes "we're looking for a white shirt, on the south side of school"

"so" replies the one looking @ my ids

"you're on the north side, and he has a black shirt"

the good cop was a white guy with tats, so i turned to him and said "cracker with ink, i have to be up to no good"

he laughed and gave me a note for my professor because i was late

the funniest part of the story was the girl i was talking to, had never met me but had heard i was a little crazed...the whole cop thing didn't change her mind!!  Grin

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
odvelasc
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/11/09 at 13:47:28

Wigger wrote on 06/11/09 at 10:17:18:
Must have been one of the "Good Cops" we keep hearing about but seldom encounter.

I have never been  bothered by cops here in O-town. I am pretty sure my bike needs a new baffle. It is flippin' loud. I have roared by cops and none bave bothered me. Welcome to the club. What color is your bike? I have seen a lady on a silver one and a couple black s40's.

IP Logged
tomtaz1975
YaBB Newbies

Let's Ride!

Milwaukee, WI
Reply #6 - 06/11/09 at 18:17:03

Milwaukee, WI (Harley-Town)

As long as mine is quieter than a cannon, I don't think anyone would notice.  Most cops here are riders too...

2001, Yellow, Dunstall Megaphone Long, 155 Main, 55 Pilot, no spacer, K&N Filter.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 16:00:14

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Cop suggests I go louder

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.