Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
i wanna post a picture!! (Read 94 times)
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
i wanna post a picture!!
04/28/09 at 21:23:42

i am horrbile with computers and can't seem 2 put a pic up if i browse and select one...i tried making it smaller but it didn't work.....and the code in the help forum made no sense

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Re: i wanna post a picture!!
Reply #1 - 04/28/09 at 21:32:55

Rocco wrote on 04/28/09 at 21:23:42:
i am horrbile with computers and can't seem 2 put a pic up if i browse and select one...i tried making it smaller but it didn't work.....and the code in the help forum made no sense

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, have I got just the thing for you! Cheesy  One of the members that is much smarter than I came up with this (Yonuh Adisi), and I was able to post pics after going through it.  And if I can do it, most anyone should be able to! Shocked
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1240899665

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
Reelthing
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Fish or ride that is
the question

Houston,Tx
Reply #2 - 04/28/09 at 21:37:49

put it somewhere on the web first....... than it's easy

IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #3 - 04/28/09 at 21:41:32

awesome!! thanks for the help! that was alot easier! this is what my bike looks like btw! i did take the blue stripe off though  Cool

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #4 - 04/28/09 at 22:08:18

Told ya it was a piece of cake!  Nice lookin bike!  You've got the one add on that's near the top of my list, whenever work picks up a little more: the sissy bar.  That or a muffler that gets rid of my current Volkswagonesque whistle. Roll Eyes

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
diamond jim
Serious Thumper

North Alabama
Reply #5 - 04/28/09 at 23:34:17

Well, since I'm the pic master (by volume, not necessarily quality), I guess I could provide some tuteledge on the process but I'm too lazy at the moment and gonna go hit the bed.  BTW- congrats, Rocco.  Being able to post pics is cool as heck!

IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #6 - 04/29/09 at 08:07:30

yes my girlfriend was ecstatic when she saw it wasn't just a leather strip but had back support! lol

and the previous owner drilled about 5 holes into the end of my muffler....sounds very wicked when i open her up and let off.....if loud pipes save lives...then snorting pipes gotta be good 4 something!

and yes, posting pics is awesome! i'm gonna try and post them as much as possible!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 13:21:54

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › i wanna post a picture!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.